Author Topic: St Francis of Assisi  (Read 4121 times)

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
  • Happy Little Victorians
    • Playmovictorian
Re: St Francis of Assisi
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2011, 08:30:56 »
This is really beautiful and so peaceful just like this great Man  :love:
La, tout n'est qu'ordre et beaute, luxe, calme et volupte. L'Invitation au Voyage. Charles Baudelaire.1857.

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2011, 08:43:13 »
Now I can see it!  Strange, but good as it's an excellent composition and photo.  Thanks for sharing, Bad Mum.   :wave:
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Skywalker

• Playmo Master
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2011, 09:27:47 »
The modern war was the first collaborative photo story!

bb ...yeah ok. i did forget the name - thx

Offline Alison01326

• formerly known as "Bad Mum!"
  • Playmo Lover
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2011, 19:03:47 »
Strange
Strange? As in an odd choice?  Isaac goes to St Francis School, and when a brown cloak arrived in a lot of miscellaneous Playmobil from EBay he wondered if I could "make" a St Francis for him to do a display.  He lost interest in the display idea so I put it together and then he regained interest which was when the dinosaur and the unicorn put in an appearance together with the "accessories"  :lol:.

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2011, 19:07:04 »
Strange? As in an odd choice?  Isaac goes to St Francis School, and when a brown cloak arrived in a lot of miscellaneous Playmobil from EBay he wondered if I could "make" a St Francis for him to do a display.  He lost interest in the display idea so I put it together and then he regained interest which was when the dinosaur and the unicorn put in an appearance together with the "accessories"  :lol:.

No, no, no, none of those!  Strange in that I couldn't see it yesterday buy I could today.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Alison01326

• formerly known as "Bad Mum!"
  • Playmo Lover
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2011, 19:10:15 »
Aha! Glad you could see it, as Photobucket is supposed to be reliable.

Well now you all know the reason behind the picture too.  I could see his little mind clicking over in church this morning as he eyed up the scale of the Easter Garden and the empty tomb  ::)

Offline Gis

• Playmo Master
  • Polar Bears are cool!
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2011, 15:05:56 »
It's very nice to see what can be done to get many different animals in one shot.

It's a great composition :-) Thanks for sharing!!

Offline Playmoholics

• Playmo Master
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2011, 14:20:29 »
Aw, very sweet  :love:
Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and go do it. Because what the world needs is more people who have come alive – Howard Thurman.
I need Playmobil! 

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2011, 18:27:28 »
I really like the picture and really nice to depict in such a way one of the great figures of middle ages Christianity. Francesco was such a great , humble man, such a wonderful story of his life with great messages and that pictures depicts that in a very nice way !!! Thanks for sharing  :)
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight: