Author Topic: 4857 Summer House  (Read 15812 times)

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
Re: 4857 Summer House
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2011, 15:52:29 »
Whoa, he gave it to you? That's awesome! Maybe I need to befriend the people at Learning Express a little more.  :P Kidding.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2011, 16:49:20 »
Thanks for the review  :clap: it is a nice looking set but I agree that it needs to be bigger, a lot bigger. Maybe 2 or 3 of them could be put together. If someone was to have a summer villa is certainly would not be the size of a shack. The one thing at first glance I do not like is the look of the 2nd story window. It just looks odd
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2011, 16:51:39 »
I did a little creative rearranging of this house last night, and added a privacy wall for the bathroom. It now looks a little better, though it is still small, and it now has an outdoor kitchen! I'll post pics if I can get my camera working.
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline toyologist

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2011, 18:30:43 »
Thanks for another splendid review! Is that an alarm clock in the loft? That's nice! Does anyone know of other sets that have included an alarm clock? Also, has anyone noticed that the Playmobil people have been coming with a lot of hotdogs/hamburger? We have so many! How about some steaks? They really do need to round out their diets with some other food groups too. :lol:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2011, 18:40:08 »
I know, I wish they would have more variety of food, in edible form. i guess that sounds strange. But what I mean is no one is likely to put two heads of cabbage on the table. I would rather something like a bowl of peas. And I wish they had buns for the burgers and hot dogs. But it's ok. Making custom food is fun!

Offline Elric

• Playmo Master
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2011, 20:14:18 »
Whoa, he gave it to you? That's awesome! Maybe I need to befriend the people at Learning Express a little more.  :P Kidding.

Yes maam!  I have bought ALOT of playmobil from this store.  I go in there so much that all the employees know me on a first name basis.  You don't get that a big store like TRU.

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2011, 21:55:27 »
That's an interesting  set, Bonnie, and thank you for an excellent review.  I think I may get some of that crockery etc from DS.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Justindo

• Playmo Master
« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2011, 09:18:36 »
Thanks for the review, bonniebeth! :)  I hope to use some of the parts from this set to create a customized house.  I too really like the trellis and the new plants on it.
:egypt: :roman: :viking: :knight: :arrr: :indian: :cowboy:

Offline basilsdad

• Playmo Master
« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2011, 18:01:32 »
Great review Bonnnie, the pictures you took and your comments were great.  ;D
Joe
"One cat just leads to another."
 - Ernest Hemingway

Offline Lindama

• Playmo Master
« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2011, 22:42:00 »
Great review Bonnie. I think it looks very nice. Shame about the small interior size.
One half of the world cannot understand the pleasures of the other.
    Jane Austen, Emma

Linda