Author Topic: An official list of all the names/descriptions of the Fi?ures  (Read 65962 times)

Offline MimmaBlue

• Playmo Fanatic
Does something like this exist?

I'm after a list of all the names of all the 'characters' in all the series of the mystery fi?ures.

Some are super obvious, but others I would really like to know the official name of them.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Re: An official list of all the names/descriptions of the Fi?ures
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2014, 02:09:55 »
I do not think there are any "official" names. If geobra gave any names they would get in copyright trouble with say Elvis, Gaga, etc.......they are already right on the edge even with out names. Geobra does not do licensing but tries to skate on as thin ice as possible
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline MimmaBlue

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2014, 02:12:48 »
I do not think there are any "official" names. If geobra gave any names they would get in copyright trouble with say Elvis, Gaga, etc.......they are already right on the edge even with out names. Geobra does not do licensing but tries to skate on as thin ice as possible

aaahhhhh, yes this makes a lot of sense. Fascinating. It also explains why I haven't been able to find a list. Thanks so much.

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2014, 03:16:45 »
I suppose we could make our own just for our reference here, to make it easier to tell each other what we are looking for. It would have to include pictures of course. If we do make a board just for F?gures, we could sticky it in that board.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline MimmaBlue

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2014, 03:40:40 »
I suppose we could make our own just for our reference here, to make it easier to tell each other what we are looking for. It would have to include pictures of course. If we do make a board just for F?gures, we could sticky it in that board.

I like this idea.  ;D

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2014, 09:34:46 »
I number them according to the intruction leaflet.. and I'm sure we all named them...

It gets hard, cause they all have a pirate, and a pink princess, right?

Offline MimmaBlue

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2014, 09:39:00 »
Series 1 has 3 princesses!  8} 'Bird Princess', 'Ice Princess' and 'Pink Princess' (that velvet, *shudder*)!

I also get a bit confused with all the knights. I feel like I need to brush up on my knight categories. And my ninja ones too.

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2014, 18:14:47 »
Facebook may be the answer here. At least some of the series have been introduced one by one at Facebook by Playmobil. What are they called in the picture names?

Offline Pippa

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2014, 19:09:22 »
Facebook may be the answer here. At least some of the series have been introduced one by one at Facebook by Playmobil. What are they called in the picture names?

I noticed that when introduced on the PCC site the pictures have names too.  But I'm not sure if they did for all of the series.

I could compile a list from there - I don't think the names for the first 5 series at least are considered confidential????

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2014, 19:31:51 »
Were they real names or generic names, mechanic,  pop singer, diver, etc....?
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays: