General > What is this???

HELP! Which set are these klickies from?!

(1/2) > >>

Sylvia:
I've been sorting through a box of loose, older klickies, identifying which sets they come from, but these two red and grey people have me quite baffled. :eh?:

I've looked through the archive at playmobil.de and flipped through the Collector and still have not been able to find a set with any figures like these. 8}

By the grey trousers I'm thinking they might be in uniform.... but for what job? Train people, maybe? :-\

Btw, I'm not sure if the hat is correct for the female, but that's what she was wearing when I found her.

Hope someone can help. :)

Customizer:
Hi,

this are the ESSO Service People !!

;D

Some are at the Exclusive Canada ESSO blister !
and i think at 3434 are the same.

ENJOY !!

gentle greets

Andi (the gas station collector)  ;D

Sylvia:
Thanks for the photos of the bagged sets, Andi! :D

I found a pic of 3434 too. :)

I think I have some of the accessories for them - definitely the yellow toolbox, anyway - so I may be able to complete them as loose sets one day. It's just a shame they are missing their stickers.

Thanks again for your help. :)9

Tiermann:
Yep I have the woman with the logo on the cap.

If you find you need the toolbox it's the same one that's in the Christmas Santa's House set, so it is available from DS.

Little Jo:
The tools are also still available from DS; some only in a more modern variant, but if you like I have some old for spare. Here it would be helpful if somebody can provide a plan or at least a photo from the box's back so that we better can check out what is missing for your completion.
BTW the air pressure tool is also still available at DS (I ordered/received one a few days ago).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version