General > Mystery Figures Series

70148 + 70149 Figures 20

<< < (4/4)

Pynedor:
Excellent review, as always, tahra! I see that you didn't keep the skull on the skeleton warrior. Will you be using it for a custom or something? I can imagine those being quite useful for an undead army! :D

Also, I see that you noted the new slot in the skulls. Does that mean that the old skulls without that slot cannot be used with the new neck attachment piece?

tahra:
Eish, sorry.  :-[

--- Quote from: Pynedor on December 04, 2021, 20:15:51 ---Excellent review, as always, tahra! I see that you didn't keep the skull on the skeleton warrior. Will you be using it for a custom or something? I can imagine those being quite useful for an undead army! :D

--- End quote ---

Actually.. no idea. We LOVE the skeleton hear. But the skeletons are not creatures. Well, maybe the mamoth and the Bettys. So..

--- Quote from: Pynedor on December 04, 2021, 20:15:51 ---Also, I see that you noted the new slot in the skulls. Does that mean that the old skulls without that slot cannot be used with the new neck attachment piece?

--- End quote ---

Not easily, at least...

Pynedor:
No problem, tahra! I was late to the thread anyway. ;)

Thanks for the answers though! I got one of the skeleton warriors a few months ago and can confirm that the old skulls (at least the ones I have) will fit on the new neck attachment piece. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version