General > Mystery Figures Series

Pirate f?gure, wave 2, jewel eyes...

(1/5) > >>

Wolf Knight:
Finally came across a place that sells the 2nd wave f?gures in my city, but had no time to look for more of them, so I started touching and feeling the bags and found the pirate I wanted all along.

One point! Look at the ''crystal'' skull... It has jewel eyes!!!! Now, I wonder.... someone here has experimented with placing real jewels on a skull before.... ahem, ahem Rasputin... I wonder if Playmobil is keeping us under surveillance, saw his custom and thought its a good idea to do it for this particular accessory...  :glasses:

tonguello:
That's really cool!

But the skull I thought was blue... would it come in different colors?

Wolf Knight:

--- Quote from: tonguello on March 01, 2012, 15:17:57 ---But the skull I thought was blue... would it come in different colors?

--- End quote ---

Always thought of it as green...  :eh?: Imagine if there really is a blue one  :D Lets start touching and feeling f?igure bags  :lol: :lol: :lol:

tonguello:
 :lol: can you FEEL colors?  :lol:

It reminds me of the girl from Poltergeist  :lol:

Wolf Knight:

--- Quote from: tonguello on March 01, 2012, 15:25:29 --- :lol: can you FEEL colors?  :lol:

--- End quote ---

:lol: :lol: Well, not exactly, but the more pirates you get, the more chances of finding a blue skull you have  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version