Author Topic: 5336 - Kitchen with Corner Seating  (Read 1754 times)

Offline Raven

• Playmo Addict
5336 - Kitchen with Corner Seating
« on: September 28, 2015, 13:44:09 »
I wanted a new kitchen for my dollshouse, and it arrived today:

The individual units are very nice.  While taking photos, a fly added some mess to the wall cupboard, and a cat added a cat hair beneath it - which, of course, I failed to notice at the time...

The units look nicer still when pushed together. You will notice that the undersink cupboard doors don't like staying closed on an uneven surface, but they did remain shut once I put them inside the dollshouse.

The klicky has a smart apron which I think I will be using for some type of shop worker.

The corner seating comes in two parts.

It looks good when placed together.  I also like that cat dish holder which is shown here:

The seats of the individual chairs require stickers.  Not easy to get into the centre of the seats, as can be particularly seen on the right-hand one below.

The set comes with a good array of groceries, including cat food.

I wanted a yellow fridge to go with this set, so I ordered the doors (and interior door shelving) from the 5167 Carry-Along Dollshouse fridge; and put these on the white fridge unit from the 5329 Kitchen, which I already had.  The doors are not quite the same shade of yellow, but it will do fine for me!

At this point I remembered that I hadn't taken a photo of the klicky without his apron.  So here he is:

All in all, it is an attractive kitchen set which I am happy with.

Have a good time, make life cheerful and bright, dance if you want to, sing if you can, play as long as you live and leave the world with a smile - Lemuel K. Washburn

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Re: 5336 - Kitchen with Corner Seating
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2015, 14:52:13 »
Thanks for the pics!

That's a nice set... I like the chairs, but I think I'd prefer them without the stickers (which of course would be awefully off center if done by me :-[)

Offline sunflower

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2015, 15:51:21 »
Very nice set. Great pictures. I thought I saw the cat hair but it was one on my iPad screen  8}
Love what you did to make the fridge matching.
life in plastic it's fantastic

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2015, 16:50:53 »
Oooooh is this available now?!  :)  Lovely, I will need to make a trip to the toy shop  :love:

Thanks for the review, it made me want the set even more! There's lots of atmosphere to that first picture.

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2015, 17:54:54 »
Very nice, I love the new chairs and the corner benches as well. The chairs would be perfect for Victorian collectors, very much in style with the turn of the 19th-20th century

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2015, 19:48:16 »
That is a gorgeous kitchen. I hadn't noticed how lovely the chairs were! It's kind of funny they produced an icky pink and blue house, but as a trade-off, the kitchen has the most toned down colors yet. Thanks for the review, I'll be wanting this for my house, too.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline DrDalek6

• Playmo Master
    • BTCV Mini Carbon Army
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2015, 20:31:55 »
It does look like a nice kitchen it's got nice cheerful bright units a good seating area (not keen on the chair stickers myself). It's good to see the kitchen comes well stocked with food even a cheeseboard and wine rack  ;) the pet feeding station does look good and I like the klicky he's got a nice top and apron suits his hairstyle  :)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2015, 13:35:11 »
Great review of a set I would have glanced over......till now

Thank for the info and pictures
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2015, 19:56:16 »
I love the corner sit and chairs!  :love:
great pics btw  :)
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline sunshai

• Playmo Enthusiast
  • Deal Hunter
    • Playmodeal.com - The Deal Hunter for Playmobil toys
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2017, 06:53:03 »
I saw the 5167 set mentioned here.
I found a new offer for it at 19.99 GBP (apx: 23.32 Euro):

http://playmodeal.com/index.php/2016/10/29/playmobil-dollhouse/

personally i like this model for the variety of the accessories. the box is not special in design.