Author Topic: A surprise for Heather (PlaymoDB)  (Read 18774 times)

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
Re: A surprise for Heather
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2011, 13:11:04 »
Oh, that may help a lot! Thanks, Anne.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2011, 13:14:05 »
Just a very quick glance at her twitter account confirms that she plays violin and music is definitely her biggest passion!
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2011, 13:46:47 »
So we are on the right track!!!  :)9

Offline Gis

• Playmo Master
  • Polar Bears are cool!
« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2011, 14:05:11 »
YAY!! (for being on the right track)

Luis, tonguello you both said you would like to make the little diorama and take a picture. Are either of you still up for that? (I gave a more thorough description of my idea in a previous post, of course it is just an idea and suggestions are more then welcome)

Skypurr, you said you have a lot of experience in making cards, is that RL cards or digital cards as well?

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2011, 14:38:37 »
YAY!! (for being on the right track)

Luis, tonguello you both said you would like to make the little diorama and take a picture. Are either of you still up for that? (I gave a more thorough description of my idea in a previous post, of course it is just an idea and suggestions are more then welcome)

Skypurr, you said you have a lot of experience in making cards, is that RL cards or digital cards as well?

Yeah I said I could but I have to check tonihgt if I have the yellow shawl  :(
And I do not have the light blue clothed table...would we need that too?
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Gis

• Playmo Master
  • Polar Bears are cool!
« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2011, 15:14:29 »
Yeah I said I could but I have to check tonihgt if I have the yellow shawl  :(
And I do not have the light blue clothed table...would we need that too?

I don't think the table is a must personally, it was just a nice starting point to have something to hold on to.

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2011, 15:16:15 »

Gis, I have everything from the playmobdb welcome picture to recreate this postcard and already have an idea of what it'd look like (also have a violin)
Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock:

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2011, 15:17:28 »
Gis, I have everything from the playmobdb welcome picture to recreate this postcard and already have an idea of what it'd look like (also have a violin)

great!  :)9

...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Gis

• Playmo Master
  • Polar Bears are cool!
« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2011, 15:19:03 »

Great stuff Luis!! The idea is that you will be making the picture that will actually go on the canvas.

I am still looking for someone who is good with photoshop to make the card that we will send with the canvas!

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2011, 15:29:42 »
Great stuff Luis!! The idea is that you will be making the picture that will actually go on the canvas.

what does it exactly mean? I was thinking of her playing the violin and her DB accesories on the back and the setting should be small victorian garden or room - not sure if the details are going to be visible once printed ?

or should it just be just her playing the violin with her db accesories and a white background? (i thought i should double check on this b/c the importance of the victorian setting was mentioned in previous posts)

once i take the picture i will gladly email it to whomever volunteers to print and ship it to her - maybe approval of picture should be given to me by posting it here to get feedback from you all? - i can always take more than 1 picture (alternate angles, etc) but you all might to take into consideration that 'voting' for more than 1 photo could take us longer
Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock: