Author Topic: 4836 Dragon World Wizard's Tower  (Read 10862 times)

Offline Elric

• Playmo Master
Re: 4836 Dragon World Wizard's Tower
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2010, 14:15:13 »
Nice review Martin.  I like the wizard and the little dragon.

Offline Elric

• Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2010, 13:10:08 »
I said in previous topics that I was not going to get this set. Well I did anyway. Just love these figures. The green dragons are my fav along with the wolf knights coming in at a close second.

Offline Gustavo

• Playmo Master
  • At your service
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2010, 17:22:31 »
Cool!
More than I could imagine, specially the riding dragon, and the reason for the shield shape, after all.

But, Martin ... "Benedict"??! :hmm: Come on! :P

lol!

Thanks
Wonderful pictures, as usual!

Gus
:blackhair:
Gus

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2010, 17:29:07 »
Just had another look at Scout and Wings... Scout's head must be very clos to Wing's head so this holding shield stand can work!!!!

Offline Gustavo

• Playmo Master
  • At your service
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2010, 17:37:44 »
(It could be like Melimane Barad-Annamir ... Er ... do you have a "The Silmarillion" edition by you? :P Very useful :yup: ...)

(mel + man, barad + anna + mir ::) )

Or Iaur Fealuin ...

or Luinril Mellon (I like this one better! 8} ) It could be Luinmellon ::) ;D ...

"Ennyn Durin Aran Moria:
Pedo mellon a minno.
Im, Narvi, chain echant,
Kelebrimbor o Eregion
teithant i Thiw hin."

(LotR, vol. I)
Gus

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2010, 17:48:49 »
(It could be like Melimane Barad-Annamir ... Er ... do you have a "The Silmarillion" edition by you? :P Very useful :yup: ...)

(mel + man, barad + anna + mir ::) )

Or Iaur Fealuin ...

or Luinril Mellon (I like this one better! 8} ) It could be Luinmellon ::) ;D ...

"Ennyn Durin Aran Moria:
Pedo mellon a minno.
Im, Narvi, chain echant,
Kelebrimbor o Eregion
teithant i Thiw hin."

(LotR, vol. I)

I stil have not read the Silmarilion :( :( :( But i plan to....

Offline Gustavo

• Playmo Master
  • At your service
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2010, 17:53:49 »
I stil have not read the Silmarilion :( :( :( But i plan to....

@Wolf Knight Some people don't like it. I loved it, back in 1992 :love:

-x-

@Martin Mate ... I was taking a look at the pictures again ... How did you make the jewel glow in the cave? :hmm: It certainly doesn't have a battery with the set ...

(hint You don't have to reveal your secrets, if you want to keep "the magic", like our friend Richard does ::) ... But it was a very good work! ;) )

Gus
Gus

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2010, 18:28:01 »
@Wolf Knight Some people don't like it. I loved it, back in 1992 :love:

-x-

@Martin Mate ... I was taking a look at the pictures again ... How did you make the jewel glow in the cave? :hmm: It certainly doesn't have a battery with the set ...

(hint You don't have to reveal your secrets, if you want to keep "the magic", like our friend Richard does ::) ... But it was a very good work! ;) )

Gus

Gustavo the flame in the cave has battery and light in it...It was the 4806 ghost ship that had none...

I am sure i'll love the Silmarilion...I just never happened to have the time to get it and read it...

Offline Gustavo

• Playmo Master
  • At your service
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2010, 18:38:18 »
Gustavo the flame in the cave has battery and light in it...It was the 4806 ghost ship that had none...

I am sure i'll love the Silmarilion...I just never happened to have the time to get it and read it...

Battery?! Whoa! Awesome! 8}

---

I read it on a summer vacation ... I was in highschool. It didn't take long, but I would spend the afternoons.

It's a good thing that you will still read it, because it means you'll still be delighted! :love:

I recall having read the Harry Potter (first book, only & enough for me), one chapter a night before going to sleep, back in 2008, when I worked in a library counter ... To read The Silmarillion, even like that, would be much more exciting! :yup:

---

Back on the set, ... I love the door (in spite of it's silly upper shape ... well it _is_ a fantasy set, after all), it's very cool too!
Gus

Offline CountBogro

• desperate poet
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2010, 08:31:19 »
I must admit that these sets are definitly growing on me.

To be honest - I've always loved the klickies; they're definitly awesome. Allthough it would have been even better if at least 1 female would have been added to the mix.

I've seen the set as Saskia's and even though I still think that the towers look a bit cheap; I do start to see the charm of it all ...
Still; the major problem I still have is that they don't seem to be able to be disconnected again. In that case they do take up some serious space  :( - space that I simply don't have.

Bogro
... and then dusk came and brought despair.