Author Topic: A 'gift' for Bonnie (new avatar pic)  (Read 3592 times)

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
Re: A 'gift' for Bonnie (new avatar pic)
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2011, 16:24:46 »
A very kind thought, Luis, translated into a delightful picture.

“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2011, 22:26:20 »
Very nice gesture and picture, Luis!  :)9

One small remark: the baby-panda on Bonnie's lap has to get his bottle the other way around.  ;D

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!

Offline playmogal

• places for playmo women to go
  • Playmo Master
  • The bride and groom topper-my son's wedding cake
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2011, 22:32:23 »
I love the peacock perched on the Torii gate...that is outstanding! :love: :love: :love:
Just ordered the pandas the new Chinese member of our family. Guess I'll have to find some bamboo now or they will starve to death because they definitely ain't munching on the bamboo in pots on our patio. Any suggestions where to get bamboo?
Cheers, Pgal...Keep on munchin"! :wave: :wave:
After two decades of male toys (esp. Lego and PM) in our house, it is time to build something for us women!

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2011, 00:06:41 »
thanks Gordon, Mark and Pgal :wave:

One small remark: the baby-panda on Bonnie's lap has to get his bottle the other way around.  ;D

omg you're so nasty minded señor!! :o ;D

you're right though, i was thinking the same right before i read your post :lol:

Bonnie, if you want to change your profile pic I'll totally understand, just cut it down so that those four horrible evil eyebrows don't appear in it:  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2011, 03:21:15 »
 :lol: No, I love it! It looks to me like I'm offering the bottle to the other baby! THough the other pic is awesome, too! ;D I love how the lions are up on the rock in the background! And I like how you hid felix's feet. :shhhh:
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2011, 04:34:04 »
:lol: No, I love it! It looks to me like I'm offering the bottle to the other baby!

:hmm: :hmm: :hmm: i didn't think of that  :giggle: i didn't realise it at first  skywalker pointed out
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline Sylvia

• Administrator
  • Playmo Master
    • Just For Kl!cks
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2011, 09:21:44 »

That is a beautiful picture, Luis! Even scaled down to avatar size, it still looks very clear. 8-)

Can I ask how you light your photography scenes so perfectly? Is it just natural daylight or do you use special lamps or some kind of lightbox?

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2011, 15:30:05 »
And I like how you hid felix's feet. :shhhh:

lol! shh!  :shhhh: he's waiting for his new shoes ;)

:hmm: :hmm: :hmm: i didn't think of that  :giggle: i didn't realise it at first  skywalker pointed out

it was Hadoque, not skywalker :P

That is a beautiful picture, Luis! Even scaled down to avatar size, it still looks very clear. 8-)

Can I ask how you light your photography scenes so perfectly? Is it just natural daylight or do you use special lamps or some kind of lightbox?

Thanks Sylvia! :) it is natural daylight :D Most of them are taken in my room, I just make sure I open the window to have enough light - these particular ones were taken completely outdoors, at around 7 pm when the sun is setting. :)

I wish I had a small studio with lamps like yours! I'm going to start taking pictures of larger dioramas in the next few weeks, but having a big photography lighting equipment may be very expensive, so I think I'll keep using the same technique. :eh?:
Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2011, 15:48:50 »
it was Hadoque, not skywalker :P

Skywalker did mention it in another thread.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2011, 16:53:52 »
Skywalker did mention it in another thread.

ah :P