Author Topic: A lucky delivery?  (Read 1427 times)

Offline Klickteryx

• Playmo Master
A lucky delivery?
« on: July 26, 2023, 00:59:35 »
So found an unexpected box today, tracking suggested it was still at the shipper's warehouse, nice surprise until I saw this:

Then I opened it and found this:

Taking photos all the while and getting ready to lodge a complaint with the courier, god, whoever you shake a fist at these days.

But then this:

Crisis averted and fortunately I wasn't wanting to keep the box. :love:

I'll check the set out later but it has connector holes at the back but nothing to go in them from what I see? A part from elsewhere or it's for some scenery piece?

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
Re: A lucky delivery?
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2023, 16:22:29 »
That package looks like it went through quite a trip! I'm glad to see that it doesn't seem like anything was damaged though (other than the box, of course, but it seems like you weren't planning to keep it).

Shipping collectibles is always risky, and unfortunately it seems to be even more so lately! :-\
~Pynedor~

Offline Klickteryx

• Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2023, 11:38:50 »
Fortunate too that playmobil is fairly tough and the building roof is slightly softer plastic.

Offline JLMatterer

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil in the News
    • Plamobil In The News
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2023, 01:36:30 »
A lot of my Asterix showed up like that, at least the eBay purchases. Nothing, fortunately, was damaged other than the boxes.

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
  • Happy Little Victorians
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2023, 10:12:23 »
Thanks God for that as the outside box looked quite badly damage  :)
La, tout n'est qu'ordre et beaute, luxe, calme et volupte. L'Invitation au Voyage. Charles Baudelaire.1857.

Offline Klickteryx

• Playmo Master
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2023, 22:06:17 »
A lot of my Asterix showed up like that, at least the eBay purchases. Nothing, fortunately, was damaged other than the boxes.

Just as well it had the fragile sticker on it, might have been worse without it. :hmm: