Author Topic: Playmobil PLUS catalogue 2022  (Read 24138 times)

Offline jodawill

• Playmo Enthusiast
Re: Playmobil PLUS catalogue 2022
« Reply #160 on: May 11, 2022, 14:33:59 »
More pictures!

70957 Yellow medieval house
https://imgur.com/a/BZxS9tz

Offline jodawill

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #161 on: May 11, 2022, 14:48:08 »
I did think the signs with the prices on were a bit 'modern' - and the inclusion of the chef's hat has always seemed a bit peculiar, but that dates back to the original bakery 3441 (and in fact the medieval houses were always a bit ambiguous as to whether they were historic or set in modern times)

Yeah, I forgot that the original had that hat also. To me, this set will just be a parts pack. I also love the oven, as others have mentioned.

It actually reminds me of the medieval village in Gatlinburg. They have a shop called "The Donut Friar," which sells the most amazing donuts I've had in my entire life. They're crispy on the outside, and they're very light on the inside, so they don't make you feel gross after you eat one (or two!).

Well, I find it extremely lame that the cars are the same color. There will probably be slight variations, but... WHY?! 

If different, there would be no choice.... like this... well. We do have the original (and the car twice, since we had one each)..

I'm glad they're releasing the car in this color because when I was a kid, I had a Power Wheels car that looks almost exactly like this one. My grandparents actually still have it in their shed. I think it's pretty cool. I think the truck looks great too. But I can imagine that for collectors who already have these, it would be much preferable to have some diversity so not every car on the street looks exactly the same. However, I do wonder how much variation there actually was in car colors back then.

Offline Riccardo

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #162 on: May 11, 2022, 20:59:32 »
However, I do wonder how much variation there actually was in car colors back then.

Apparently you could have any colour as long as it was black! ;)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #163 on: May 12, 2022, 07:50:15 »

They seem so... clueless.... I mean, that car in black, a GREY wizard... GAH.

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #164 on: May 12, 2022, 14:35:34 »

That was Henry Ford on the mass-produced Model T Ford, which the Playmobil car certainly isn't.  Cars like this one were hand built and often had painted and the customer specified the colour.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #165 on: May 13, 2022, 01:00:26 »
Love the new yellow timber house

It looks like it has 4 dormer windows
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline jodawill

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #166 on: May 13, 2022, 19:54:19 »
I just noticed that the yellow house is called "Medieval Home 1." I suppose that means we're getting more than one soon? :o

Offline Oliver

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #167 on: May 13, 2022, 21:27:51 »
Are they maybe counting the Bakery and '2' ?

Someone posted pictures on here from the Medieval Guard Tower, and it comes with a leaflet advertising it, the bakery and the yellow house. I expect if there was another one coming soon then it would have been included in the leaflet.

Offline klickyklack

• Playmo Lover
    • klickyklack (IG)
« Reply #168 on: May 14, 2022, 13:12:38 »
 8} So many nice new sets, loving the western sets & the medieval buildings.

Offline Riccardo

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #169 on: May 14, 2022, 20:08:43 »
That was Henry Ford on the mass-produced Model T Ford, which the Playmobil car certainly isn't.  Cars like this one were hand built and often had painted and the customer specified the colour.

Indeed... I was just attempting to make a joke...