Author Topic: Early 2022 catalogue preview  (Read 10649 times)

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
  • Collecting Western and animal themes.
Re: Early 2022 catalogue preview
« Reply #40 on: November 04, 2021, 15:57:26 »
Good morning dear Friends  :wave:

I finally got a chance to start catching up with the unread threads in forums today and I read in Klickywelt that Playmobil is set to release a new Victorian theme in 2022 and that it was still hush hush for now  :shhhh:

Since PF is hosting some of the finest Playmo sleuths around, i would love to know more about it  :lens:

I do not believe that I have been that excited about a news in years  :love:

Karim :gent:

Goodness!!!!! I also read it, the Victorian sets will be a part of the PLUS catalogue! Finally I won't have to buy those (ultra) expensive second hand sets anymore! This is fantastic news (even though it's still a rumor, but many people seem to confirm it).

:wow: :wow: :wow:
Boris from Belgium - My collection - My dioramas:  Western Town II & North American forest

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #41 on: November 05, 2021, 01:18:24 »
Question still remains, are the sets going to be classic normal colors (5300 series) or are they going to make them all rainbow bright fantasy colors ?
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Macruran

• desperate but not serious
  • Playmo Master
  • Hiya!
    • my incomplete collection spreadsheet
« Reply #42 on: November 05, 2021, 01:45:23 »
Pics or it didn't happen  :picsplz:
"We like things in little." - G. Stein  
 :roman:

Offline Janilew

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #43 on: November 05, 2021, 20:48:53 »
I don't check into Klickywelt very much, so this was news to me!

I guess after 9879 (and if that sold reasonably) then it's a definite possibility. It'd be great to see - KW seems to imply it's just the house and furnishing, and the sets I *really* want are the other sets, but it's still a lovely thing. I'd expect a pretty high price point, but recently it's started escalating on the second hand market anyway.

PARDON?!  :o The Victorians might make a comeback?! I was just lamenting about how they never had any new additions like other sets in YEARS, now you mean to tell me they might, MIGHT have some?! I am both excited and frightened at the same time.

Question still remains, are the sets going to be classic normal colors (5300 series) or are they going to make them all rainbow bright fantasy colors ?

And this is one of the reasons why. I bet it's either a steampunk theme (because Geobra forbid it be just normal) or it's a "haunted" theme to match the gothic nature of many Victorians. Which, to be honest, I wouldn't be entirely against it. I just hope they'll utilize hoop skirts and the new skirted models that can sit.  :love:

Offline Macruran

• desperate but not serious
  • Playmo Master
  • Hiya!
    • my incomplete collection spreadsheet
« Reply #44 on: November 06, 2021, 01:06:31 »
If you don't think the Victorian washerwoman needs a rocket launcher, I'm afraid you're out of step  ;D
"We like things in little." - G. Stein  
 :roman:

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #45 on: November 06, 2021, 08:12:46 »
Pics or it didn't happen  :picsplz:

Less than two months until the PLUS catalogue will be released, so we will find out soon! But I tend to believe it is true, when the rumours of the "Enterprise" came out, also many people were doubting it and yet it was released!

In a way it is a huge surprise of course, but I can imagine when Playmobil sees the extreme prices on ebay for the Victorian sets and houses, they know there is a market for it. Of course, this would be the first time since long they finally understand the market...

I just wonder if they'll sell the sets in bags or plain carton boxes? I guess there might be a tiny chance they'll be sold in normal Playmobil boxes, since the rerelease of the Dream Castle also got a normal box.
Boris from Belgium - My collection - My dioramas:  Western Town II & North American forest

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
  • Happy Little Victorians
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #46 on: November 06, 2021, 08:20:37 »

As per KW, the launch will be in June 2022, the 5300 mansion will be pink, the 5305 lilac and the figures will be in the Ayuma style...

I love how all the Playmo detectives of the world are on the case right now  :lens:

Karim
La, tout n'est qu'ordre et beaute, luxe, calme et volupte. L'Invitation au Voyage. Charles Baudelaire.1857.

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #47 on: November 06, 2021, 08:55:52 »

As per KW, the launch will be in June 2022, the 5300 mansion will be pink, the 5305 lilac and the figures will be in the Ayuma style...

I love how all the Playmo detectives of the world are on the case right now  :lens:

Karim

That was supposed to be a joke if I’m not mistaken…

Offline Oliver

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #48 on: November 06, 2021, 12:05:20 »
I'd expect it to be exactly the same as the original - though they have been fond of re-issuing Victorian sets in different colours. I'd be most interested if the figures are included. I also think the price will be pretty punchy, but that was also the case when it was released first time around.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #49 on: November 06, 2021, 15:44:50 »
Looking back at all the western & medieval re-releases the colors were accurate but there were no klickies . The prices were not too outrageous

I’m hopeful the boys & girls at KW were feverishly whispering in the ears of the elves at Geobra to not mess up a true playmobil golden era classic
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays: