Author Topic: Early 2022 catalogue preview  (Read 10662 times)

Offline Janilew

• Playmo Lover
Early 2022 catalogue preview
« on: October 22, 2021, 20:07:17 »
Guess who got a hold of the early 2022 catalogue? (Man those guys work fast!  8} )
http://amclicks.org/foro/novedades-playmobil/novedades-alemania-enero-julio-2022/

And Oliver was right!:
Even if Series 4 never sees the light of day (rather than just being delayed) - surely the Caravan will see the light of day at some point? I can't see them never using the mould in some form. We just have to hope it doesn't come in the usual dizzying array of pinks and golds.

The Everdreamerz caravan WAS repurposed...and it's not pink!  :woohoo:

Offline Oliver

• Playmo Addict
Re: Early 2022 catalogue preview
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2021, 12:16:26 »
I think the same leaked pictures were discussed here;

https://www.playmofriends.com/forum/index.php?topic=17527.0

As for the Caravan - I think the Novelmore one is a different mould, but it's a long time since I saw the Everdreamerz one to compare it to! Either way it is my favourite new item of the lot!

Offline collectobart

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2021, 15:09:39 »
Indeed, the Novelmore caravan is a different design all together, and originally was planned to be part of the current 2021 wave of Violet Vale sets. It was later postponed till 2022 to give the Everdreamerz one a breather. And then that one didn't even make it to the market.

Offline Speedyben

• Playmo Fanatic
    • Instagram dioramabenpm
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2021, 16:31:05 »
Indeed, the Novelmore caravan is a different design all together, and originally was planned to be part of the current 2021 wave of Violet Vale sets. It was later postponed till 2022 to give the Everdreamerz one a breather. And then that one didn't even make it to the market.

Hi Collectobart, do you know if after that set there will be more Violet Vale or Sal'ahari Sands sets? Or will they switch to Green Grove?
~Playmobil Collector and Diorama Artist~

Offline Janilew

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2021, 16:54:11 »
I think the same leaked pictures were discussed here;

https://www.playmofriends.com/forum/index.php?topic=17527.0

As for the Caravan - I think the Novelmore one is a different mould, but it's a long time since I saw the Everdreamerz one to compare it to! Either way it is my favourite new item of the lot!
WHOOPS  :doh:

Sorry.... :-[

Offline collectobart

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2021, 18:18:07 »
Hi Collectobart, do you know if after that set there will be more Violet Vale or Sal'ahari Sands sets? Or will they switch to Green Grove?

Honestly, your guess is as good as mine as it's almost a year now since i left the company. The order in which the new territories were supposed to be introduced was pretty fixed - for years - until new management wanted to put its spin on everything and it started to change from day to day. eg. Sal'ahari Sands would originally have been the last of the 6 factions to arise.

The only pattern i suspect that still upholds is that the next big faction will be teased ahead: eg. Timithor was in wave one as a foreshadowing of the Violet Vale. Now you have the small Sal'ahari Sands temple probably pointing to a bigger Sal'Ahari Sands release in 2022... and so on.

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2021, 18:24:26 »
Well I am glad they brought Sal'Ahari Sands forward as it's one of the most interesting to me along with Violet Vale. The company's ability to follow through on ideas isn't very good these days. Too much turmoil at the top. Hopefully they will release a mix of the last two groups next year so we can at least see all of them before the theme gets dropped like Everdreamerz.

Offline collectobart

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2021, 18:39:58 »
Well I am glad they brought Sal'Ahari Sands forward as it's one of the most interesting to me along with Violet Vale.

well, Sal'Ahari Sands was brought forward in great haste cause the top didn't believe in Violet Vale... Which happens if your sales numbers go down but you are aloof to the actual reasons why...

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2021, 18:46:26 »
That's too bad, Violet Vale rocks - it would have been even better combined with Everdreamerz 4. They would have had great synergy. I got some Violet Vale figures off eBay and have made up about a dozen custom wizards from them I will be posting here soon.

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2021, 18:51:50 »
Suddenly to me Playmobil is an entirely unknown language.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”