Author Topic: Dinos! Dinos!! and more Dinos!!!  (Read 22147 times)

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
Re: Dinos! Dinos!! and more Dinos!!!
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2012, 03:07:44 »
Oooooh, love the markings on this one! Must have it. ;D Thanks for the great review. Klick Kong is so cute when he poses. :lol:
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Georgeag1972

• Playmo Master
« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2012, 08:11:40 »
Wonderful set and I like very much that tree. :love:
Thanks a lot for the review.

George.
  Your passion, is inspiration for us!!!!

Offline VicKlicktor

• Playmo Fanatic
  • Klick Kong
« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2012, 15:34:35 »

5231 Brachiosaurus with baby

This nice set gives us a brachiosaurus with the same body color than dino in set 5014 but with a new paint design. Many of us wanted a baby brachiosaurus long ago and Geobra finally awards us; despite his small size, the baby is awesome. Finally, we get an outstanding big tree, actually the baobab seen in set 4827 but leafier. The box has the same dimensions than set 4172, where the first version of brachiosaurus appeared (40x35x12 cm or 16x14x5 in).

From late Jurassic, Brachiosaurus could have reached a length of 26 meters (85 ft) and a height of 9 m (29 ft)

Photos of the leafy tree, lovely baby, dragonfly, amazing flying lizard and the whole set:

Final comparison: The Longnecks & Smiley Faces Club Band...

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2012, 16:02:49 »
Another great (and funny) review! That seems like a cool set. :)
~Pynedor~

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #34 on: June 02, 2012, 16:55:11 »
Nice new colour... and the baby is soooo cute  :love:
Thanks for the pics!!!

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #35 on: June 02, 2012, 17:15:46 »
Thanks for the review. That is a great looking set and I love the parts/colors. I wonder if they (the scientists) will someday say this was also covered in feathers :hmm:

I really like these trees and plants
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #36 on: June 02, 2012, 19:45:51 »
Oh, I love the new colors! So beautiful!!! And the baby is so adorable. I see klick kong thinks so too. :lol: Hadn't noticed there was a baobab in this set, either, which is great! Love this set, will definitely be getting it. Thanks for the lovely and funny review!
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline VicKlicktor

• Playmo Fanatic
  • Klick Kong
« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2012, 13:44:56 »

5230 T-Rex and Saichania in the Volcano

Children will enjoy this set! It is huge and offers a lot of fun for them although collectors not specialized in this theme may pass. The new T-Rex has vivid red stripes and the Saichania is a very well made newcomer, with a ball joint in the neck that allows wide mobility to the head. The box is very large (55x37x20 cm or 22x15x8 in)

Saichania is a kind of Ankylosaurus, armoured dinosaurs with an intimidating clubbed tail, very successful during cretaceous period. T-Rex is a very well known dinosaur also from late cretaceous.

The set gives us a cave, waterfall, exotic plants, fossils (trilobite, ammonite and dragonfly in amber). In addition, two klickies well equipped to perform their jobs as archaeologists.

Kids can push a button to trigger the volcanic eruption.

They also can pull a small lever to generate a landslide.

If they are expert archaeologists, they will find interesting fossils  :D (the dragonfly in amber is lovely)

Finally, two comparisons.
a) Volcano in set 4170 is smaller.
b) A gang of three (T-Rex in sets 5230, 4171/5019, 5014)

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #38 on: June 09, 2012, 13:51:36 »
Lovey dinos!!! Awesome land scape!!! I love this set!!!  :love: :love: :love:
Thanks for the pics!!!!

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #39 on: June 09, 2012, 13:59:36 »
Love it!!! :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: Oh, I must have this set! I really like the fossils, especially the dragonfly in amber. That is just awesome. And the new volcano and the whole baseplate is just fantastic. Seems like it could be a great backdrop for a zoo exhibit. :!: Thanks for the very thorough review, including pics of the dinos these are modeled after.