Author Topic: is there is matching pants for the 'dull orange' fire fighter's vest?  (Read 1341 times)

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
(no worries, I wont ask you for it :P will order from DS if necessary ;) )
if you have this fire fighter, can you please identify a matching pair of legs for his 'dull orange' vest (I've plenty of construction workers with the more common bright orange legs which dont match of course)
« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 00:57:07 by cheng »

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
Re: is there is matching pants for the 'dull orange' fire fighter's vest?
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2012, 00:54:58 »
a possible match if you have her (legs), or with any other shoe/boot style or colour, thank you all! <*) :xmascheer: :snowman:

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2012, 07:13:42 »
I've never seen any matching legs, cheng, and can't comment on the second figure.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2012, 08:56:52 »
I've never seen any matching legs, cheng........
I've got maybe 9 or so orange legs.....quite slim a chance to find a matching one...fingers crossed and hope a playmofriend says there is.....thanks still ;D

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2012, 15:43:57 »
Just a thought, how about this one?

http://collectobil.com/catalogue/items/4640.htm
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2012, 02:04:55 »
oh no, not him,
I have him...he's a bit reddish (again I'm stumped why they bother to mix such rare colours...the machines have to be cleaned out before using for different colours again, right?) and have to assign addtional part numbers to his arms, coat and legs...its not to stop us from customising otherwise they wouldnt have released Fi?ures series ;D
still, thanks Gordon, for taking the trouble to search :xmascheer:

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2012, 07:51:19 »
(again I'm stumped why they bother to mix such rare colours...the machines have to be cleaned out before using for different colours again, right?) and have to assign addtional part numbers to his arms, coat and legs...
still, thanks Gordon, for taking the trouble to search :xmascheer:

It's in the interests of accuracy - there are standard colours for many purposes in Germany and the railway worker's clothes are produced in those colours.

Sorry I couldn't help, cheng, my friend.

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2012, 08:47:19 »
It's in the interests of accuracy - there are standard colours for many purposes in Germany and the railway worker's clothes are produced in those colours.

Sorry I couldn't help, cheng, my friend.

WOW....and I sometimes complain "why cant they be more correct?!"
German precision, when they want to ;)

no, thank you, Gordon, for your responses and we have much to learn from you too.