Author Topic: Hello fellow Playmobilers  (Read 15708 times)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Re: Hello fellow Playmobilers
« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2009, 22:30:13 »
Thank you Martin , I will see what i can do to stir thing up  >:D
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline baden-wurttemberg

• Firefighter Enthusiast
  • Playmo Master
    • http://stores.ebay.com/Baden-Wurttemberg
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2009, 01:13:16 »
Welcome from Texas.i hope you find everything here at playmofriends.
It is so fun!!!  :lol: well welcome and if you need anything just post me
ok.bye.

baden
Take every chance you get in life, because some things only happen once.

Offline Gustavo

• Playmo Master
  • At your service
« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2009, 16:13:44 »
Rasputin!

What are you doing, digging up old threads?! :hmm:
Next time, open a new one, grof!

:P

Nice to see you're back. Er ... were you away? :-[

:wave:

Gus
:blackhair:
Gus
:blackhair:

Offline cachalote

• x
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2009, 19:28:23 »
welcome back ras  :wow:
    honni soit qui mal y pense

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2009, 03:13:41 »
Thanks Baden if i need any help figuring things out i will be sure to ask  ;)

Gustavo, I like digging up old things, i am just an old classic that way  :P.

Thanks Cacholote it is good to be back  :wave:
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Indianna

• Playmo Detective
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2009, 15:56:32 »

Welcome back, Rasputin!   :)  We have missed you a lot!   :yup:

. . . I wonder if there's a local chapter of Playmoholics Anonymous that I can join ...   :woohoo:
i believe this is the international chapter!!!
kaethe
Hello, My name is Rasputin, I collect playmobil , A lot of Playmobil  :lol: I guess all we need to be doing to make it a PA group is to be sitting around in chairs talking about our , oh wait , never mind  :-[

:cham:  :**:  :help:

Actually, aren't we the opposite of a "self-help" group?  Membership here just tempts us all to acquire more and more and more Playmobil - not that there's anything wrong with that!   ;D   I don't think it would go over too well at an AA meeting if people talked about all the bottles of fine old wine in their cellars or how many different kinds of whiskey in their wet bar or the fabulous new mixed drink they have just concocted.   :hmm:   :no:

U.S.A.      Massachusetts

Offline Klickus Mobilius

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2009, 06:25:03 »

Actually, aren't we the opposite of a "self-help" group?  Membership here just tempts us all to acquire more and more and more Playmobil - not that there's anything wrong with that!   ;D   I don't think it would go over too well at an AA meeting if people talked about all the bottles of fine old wine in their cellars or how many different kinds of whiskey in their wet bar or the fabulous new mixed drink they have just concocted.   :hmm:   :no:

Hello.  I'm Klickus, and I have not purchased a Klicky in 2 weeks...
CARPE KLICKY!

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #37 on: September 01, 2009, 13:11:22 »
Hello.  I'm Klickus, and I have not purchased a Klicky in 2 weeks...

What, how could you, all those Romans and Egyptians sitting around stuck in those blue boxes   :omg: I went to get dog food last night and just had to get something blue . I could not resist it was so close to where i was  ;)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #38 on: September 01, 2009, 13:13:25 »
Welcome back, Rasputin!   :)  We have missed you a lot!   :yup:

:cham:  :**:  :help:

Ok, when your right, well there just is no denying it and you have to give in  :P

Offline Klickus Mobilius

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #39 on: September 02, 2009, 06:35:28 »
What, how could you, all those Romans and Egyptians sitting around stuck in those blue boxes   :omg: I went to get dog food last night and just had to get something blue . I could not resist it was so close to where i was  ;)

:lol:  Actually, I already spent a pharaoh's treasure on Egyptians.  I'm waiting for my funds to build up again so I can buy more after my next payday!   ;D
CARPE KLICKY!