Author Topic: 2009 new african park  (Read 7428 times)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Re: 2009 new african park
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2009, 18:12:22 »
I ordered a pink flamingo just yesterday at "The Bistro" corner bar.
It was a little over-sweetened, but imbibable enough.

Just one ? light weight  ;D I know what you mean about the sweetness, they over do it sometimes but it must be the diet that makes them like that  ;)
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Timotheos

• Visitor
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2009, 01:35:07 »
here's the official playmobil family picture...
http://www.playmobil.de/on/demandware.store/Sites-DE-Site/de_DE/Link-Page?cid=NOVELTIES09

There appear to be two suns glowing through the hazy azure in the background.

Or is it one sun blocked by Mt Fuji?

-Tim

Offline cachalote

• x
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2009, 02:02:30 »
the 2 suns are quite logical in africa timotheos - one is from the northern emisphere and the other one for the southern one.  ;D
if you had a better geographical culture you would know that the 2 suns travel so high in the sky in africa (the southern one being upside down, of course, just like the emisphere) that not even mount fuji, in the quite near japan (it is understandable that you mistook it for kilimanjaro) could block them.  :yup:
as the klickies in the picture are standing upright, they must still be in the northern emisphere - or else they would have to be upside down - although i guess, for the quite symmetrical glares they produce in the picture, they should be quite near the equator.
  :P
    honni soit qui mal y pense

Offline Timotheos

• Visitor
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2009, 14:49:45 »
 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Heh, yeah, I'm just clowning around.  I've gone half-way up Mt Fuji, so know it isn't in Africa.

On the serious side, the torii in the background of the Mandarin Prince/Ninja blister pack amuses me.

Considering the ninja's chinese clothing, and the mandarin prince's obvious association with China, the use of a Japanese torii in the background stirs my mirth.