Author Topic: Your Avatar  (Read 6975 times)

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
Re: Your Avatar
« Reply #40 on: June 30, 2011, 12:49:01 »
Ah, ok I get it... I don't know why... :eh?:

yes .....   :eh?: :eh?: :eh?: :eh?: :eh?: :eh?: :eh?: i wonder if someone has an opinion  :hmm:
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #41 on: June 30, 2011, 15:44:13 »
I like your avatar, George! :love:
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #42 on: June 30, 2011, 21:20:29 »
Thank you !!!!  :)
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #43 on: July 17, 2011, 17:29:45 »
I've changed my avatar to a klicky that resembles me a bit better than the old tramp with white beard and trumpet  :lol: I'll try to use this one from now on.
I made it when I was quite young (early 90's). It's actually the girl in the white dress from the 5311 children's bedroom. I remember I cut off her blue bow with scissors and replaced it with the red locket of the indian child (3396). I took a blue cap from the kid with the mountainbike in 3712. And the legs... I can't really remember  :) There are a lot of those around, I think.

You guys are really creative with your avatars, I love them all! I must say I like the avatar with the orange dinosaur best of all. It has a witty look in its eyes  ;D

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #44 on: July 17, 2011, 17:41:33 »
I must say I like the avatar with the orange dinosaur best of all. It has a witty look in its eyes  ;D

that's Tim! ;D (Tiermann)
Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock:

Offline Ace

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #45 on: July 17, 2011, 23:51:38 »
My Avatar is pretty simple. He is the adventurer from 4170:

I also used the fedora from the 4299 wedding photographer and kept the classic brown zig-zag hair. By the way, I think it's pretty cool that PlaymoFriends members get to have their avatars featured in things.  :yup:

Ace  :brownhair:

Offline Gis

• Playmo Master
  • Polar Bears are cool!
« Reply #46 on: August 08, 2011, 15:41:56 »
My avatar is simple, Black T-shirt (short sleeves), black legs and brown hair. The skull on the shirt is a sticker and it makes it resemble a T-shirt I actually own, which is Metal Steve shirts from the webcomic Diesel Sweeties.

The Polar Bear is optional but they are so AWESOME I will always have one somewhere in my avatar :-)