Author Topic: Your Avatar  (Read 6925 times)

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
Re: Your Avatar
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2011, 02:25:07 »
I like to keep the same avatar and change her scenery, (although the avatar herself recently got a makeover) I just don't do it all that often.

@Alex, you should go back to piano guy! I think that's how we all think of you.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Playmoholics

• Playmo Master
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2011, 03:16:11 »
I like to keep the same avatar and change her scenery, (although the avatar herself recently got a makeover) I just don't do it all that often.

I liked the piano guy best, too  ;)
Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and go do it. Because what the world needs is more people who have come alive – Howard Thurman.
I need Playmobil! 

Offline Saskia

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2011, 04:43:47 »
My avatar is the 4546 Cleopatra special.
http://collectobil.com/catalogue/items/4546.htm

With the head of a panther with the eyes painted white with a black pupil.
http://playmodb.org/setpics/7091.jpg

If you want to know how the head has been placed, then you'll have to ask count Bogro.

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2011, 06:29:04 »
Alex, you should go back to piano guy! I think that's how we all think of you.

I agree  :yup:

My avatar will never change ...  unless better comicbook-Hadoque-like torso and legs would appear in a new set.

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2011, 09:51:42 »
 :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

I think you  are right people  ;D ;D ;D . I am going to revert back to my original avatar and never change it. Old aged klikcy he might be with a big white beard and a spiked helmet but why not ...  :wave: :wave: :wave:

and Alex i think the pianist is the most suited and you should also keep your trademarked avatar , bb, luis and everyone else  is right  in my opinion .

:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2011, 11:53:30 »

oh !!! a musitian ,hmm....ok i accept the title   at least a famous though like beethoven
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2011, 11:56:35 »
:hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

I think you  are right people  ;D ;D ;D . I am going to revert back to my original avatar and never change it. Old aged klikcy he might be with a big white beard and a spiked helmet but why not ...  :wave: :wave: :wave:

and Alex i think the pianist is the most suited and you should also keep your trademarked avatar , bb, luis and everyone else  is right  in my opinion .

yes why you changed your avatar george i liked the old guy from the carriage  .... where did you buy him from?

what do you mean  trademarked ??  :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:  ok i'll turn into the 5551 pianist again !! ;D ;D ;D ;D
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2011, 13:01:26 »
Wise Choice Alex, this avatar is ' you' i,e your 'trademark' so its best you keep this  ;)

My original avatar is from the carriage victorian set but with the victorian policeman helmet. As i really love and read a lot of history , this klicky is ' based ' on the following historic figure

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_I,_German_Emperor

It is infact the very first ' official custom ' i have created many many years ago and this klicky accompanied me in the UK when i was 17 to study ( in my jacket's pocket in that first flight.... )  and has been with me  non stop since then , therefore i decided to make him my avatar , he has been my lucky charm at university  and i suppose it makes sense to use him as my avatar ....
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2011, 13:48:26 »
yes, he should definitely be your avatar, then! I think for most of us, the klicky we take everywhere with us and wouldn't leave town without is our avatar. ;D
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2011, 16:32:54 »
yes, he should definitely be your avatar, then! I think for most of us, the klicky we take everywhere with us and wouldn't leave town without is our avatar. ;D

....and he is back .. in full body pic  and color  :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:  !!!!!!