Author Topic: Collaborative photo story - some thoughts  (Read 5431 times)

Offline Skywalker

• Playmo Master
Re: Collaborative photo story - some thoughts
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2011, 14:35:30 »
bb BB : i was reading the great threat and could not do anything because i do not have enough funky animals / clowns / city life etc...

maybe this is enough as a guideline: :blackhair:

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2011, 14:42:44 »
bb BB : i was reading the great threat and could not do anything because i do not have enough funky animals / clowns / city life etc...

maybe this is enough as a guideline: :blackhair:

Yes, you have made a very important point about collection limits Skywalker. I was only playing when I did the first photo story threat to bb about the BBQ'ed monkey,....& it took off totally by surprise! Now that we have seen what limitations there were & the remedies you have described to correct them, I feel many more members will participate with awesome ideas!
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2011, 14:44:55 »
Part of what was so great was that it was totally unplanned! But i think this planned one will also be loads of fun! So when do we start? ;D
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Skywalker

• Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2011, 14:55:27 »
Example of the ending - lets say character was in a victorian scene

then somebody else takes over like this:

Offline PrimusPilus

• Playmo Addict
  • Aut caesar, aut nihil!
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2011, 15:35:54 »
Yes, I kept running into dead ends because of not having clowns, not having construction sets, etc. With this we will all be able to participate freely!

Keep it free of has-tos and must-nots and the story will flow with more people participating ;).
Cheers!
Luciano

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2011, 15:41:39 »
I really like your idea Skywalker a great there one minute & gone the next time travel, too bad we couldn't use a construction 7867 port a loo as the magic transport vessel! :lol:
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2011, 16:22:16 »
Why can't the klicky change his clothes? I mean how many people only have the same outfit in their wardrobes.

When we were doing the modern war it started reminding me of the camp fire game where a person starts a story and it gets passed around the fire and each person adds their own twist as it goes.

Also I would suggest that people use this as an excuse to collect every theme, it is just simpler that way ;)
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline flatcat

• Playmo Master
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2011, 16:30:38 »
This sounds like a really good idea, and would be great fun! :yup:

I mean how many people only have the same outfit in their wardrobes.

I only have like two outfits :-[ (well, I had to make room in my wardrobe for all the playmobil! ;))

Damo :)

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2011, 16:41:31 »
great! all fantastic ideas. But I think the freer the better!
One thing to solve is who follows whose story, something must be done regarding that to avoid overlaping.
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Skywalker

• Playmo Master
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2011, 16:49:06 »
nonono...this is the only thing that is the main character:

:blackhair: male klicky with black hair - the rest is totaly up to you - clothes / hats etc...