Author Topic: Seattle gathering of Playmofriends  (Read 10266 times)

Offline skypurr

• Crafty Klicky
  • Playmo Master
Re: Seattle gathering of Playmofriends
« Reply #50 on: January 18, 2011, 01:25:16 »
Wow! what a layout, this is brilliant, well done to Glazz  :clap:
and thanks for sharing the photos Tim  :thanks:

Elaine
          A house is not a home without a cat (or two).

Offline Gis

• Playmo Master
  • Polar Bears are cool!
« Reply #51 on: January 18, 2011, 07:11:27 »
It is such an amazing setup and such a good excuse to be able to buy stuff from every modern theme :-) And there was some Steck as well!

Great pictures as well Tim, thanks a lot!

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #52 on: January 18, 2011, 08:56:06 »
Glad you all had a good time, and thanks for the pictures of people - it's nice to be able to put faces to  names,

Thanks, too, Tim, for the layout photos.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline glazz74

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #53 on: January 19, 2011, 01:02:21 »
We had a great time this weekend at the show with a record turnout for the whole weekend.  Its nice to see other pictures taken than by myself that provide different angles and details that I never took. 

It was also nice hanging with some people here from the board that know the difference between Playmobil and Lego!  Although Lou couldn't make it on Saturday he did mange to pay a visit with us on Sunday.

It was funny, a mother and her younger daughter had returned again on Monday and had asked me where the dragon and the dinosaur where moved to......it was cute.......but I had to let them know that they where just visiting.

Unfortunately we did loose a couple of smaller pieces to a few sticky fingers:  the cow skull of which is the second time that it has been taken and the only thing that has ever been take, and a Victorian lady along with a hat and scarf near Coops street market.   Not the end of the world considering how many thousands of people attended.

Offline BlackPearl2006

• Playmo Addict
  • Greetings from USA :) Pirates, Ahoy!
« Reply #54 on: January 19, 2011, 01:08:42 »
i was wondering about your losses.  Amazing that you had only those couple casualties.  I would have guessed it would have been more.

Awesome setup Glazz, and nice to meet you and your wife :)  I have more pics too, I just haven't uploaded yet.
Ahoy, Pirates, Hoist the Colours!