Author Topic: A couple of suggestions for this playmobil world ( name tbc)  (Read 1776 times)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
I am really excited this map is getting popular again !!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

i thought to share this with you  some ideas i have .  As every nation is run by actual members , are we going to keep that ' Empire ' ? i personally cant see how its existance will aid the creation of interacting stories , i find it more of a burden if anything . perhaps we should consider not having such a state anymore and just leave the entire map run my members , the empire can then be turned for example into Rutileo of WOT agrees of course as he is the foudner of this world . i just cant see how the empire will fit in with all the otehr kingdoms ran by actual members , not to mention it all virtual and nothing exists .

in addition to the name discussion , i think we need to decide if thats going to be a different planet or part of the earth as a different time and/or dimension

also, perhaps we could show on a map some more details of cities and trade routes and illustrare which nations are allies and foes with other nations ?

finally i am hoping to create a photostory soon where various kings will meet to discuss the war between Krull and Ithaca, if anyone wishes his/her king to participate please post a pic in the thread i will create as i hope to run this photostory next week !!!
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight: