Author Topic: Productive playmo-day!!!!  (Read 93473 times)

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
Re: Productive playmo-day!!!!
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2010, 22:06:31 »
In the past, I've had and sold the mediaeval inn, complete with box and polstyrene packing and a schooner, not completely complete but with my own custom crew to fill the gaps.  Upstairs I have most of another schooner waiting to dispose of.  One of the blue pirate ships I gave away.  And now I'm thinking of getting rid of some of my beloved 3880 fire engines. a 3781 ladder truck and a 4182 ladder truck amongst other Playmobil.  When the time comes to slim your collection, then you can make the decision to do it.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline skypurr

• Crafty Klicky
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2010, 23:59:12 »
That really is a fantastic haul Wolf Knight, I'm especially envious of your big castle   :love:- and in box too, Lucky you!

Elaine
          A house is not a home without a cat (or two).

Offline Gepetto

• Playmo Master
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2010, 03:34:59 »
Congratulations Wolf Knight, that really is a nice haul!  :wave:

Offline flatcat

• Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2010, 08:58:17 »
In the past, I've had and sold the mediaeval inn, complete with box and polstyrene packing and a schooner, not completely complete but with my own custom crew to fill the gaps.  Upstairs I have most of another schooner waiting to dispose of.  One of the blue pirate ships I gave away.  And now I'm thinking of getting rid of some of my beloved 3880 fire engines. a 3781 ladder truck and a 4182 ladder truck amongst other Playmobil.  When the time comes to slim your collection, then you can make the decision to do it.

I spent the whole of last weekend dragging all of my Western out which I have a lot of + 5 forts and every last bit was mixed up into many boxes because I had never oganised it all into their sets before. So I spent hours upon hours on the floor completing every set in mind of selling them to make money and room for different Playmo. And it wasn't until Wednesday that I sat looking at the Golden Nugget sign and the little Klickies inside and just decided to put the whole lot back in the boxes (now sorted into their sets though).

I just cannot get rid of any Playmobil, because I know that I will just regret it :hissyfit:

Offline Jimbo

• Playmo Master
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2010, 12:32:21 »
Great catch, Wolf Knight :)9

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2010, 15:18:56 »
That really is a fantastic haul Wolf Knight, I'm especially envious of your big castle   :love:- and in box too, Lucky you!

Elaine

Thank you Elaine!!!
Unfortunately the box is not complete. I believe the seller did not have the inside support box (you know how some big sets are packed one box on top of the other) so he put two back boxes (the one picturing what the box overall includes...still, its nice to have two back boxes ;D ;D

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2010, 16:21:13 »
this is great!!!! 3750 is in new condition?? i 'am wondering how it stayed there for 10 years this was cheap number and the others are small sets that's strange?? where is this toy shop is anything else available??
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2010, 16:59:11 »
this is great!!!! 3750 is in new condition?? i 'am wondering how it stayed there for 10 years this was cheap number and the others are small sets that's strange?? where is this toy shop is anything else available??

Yes 3750 is still sealed. The toy shop (actually bookstore/toyshop) is in kalamaria. There are a few 90's vehicles i believe but cannot remember the set numbers. I can recall an ambulance set number 3925.... http://collectobil.com/catalogue/items/3925.htm
Sorry, I already got all medieval/pirate/western sets... ;D ;D ;D

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2010, 17:34:07 »
there are these you showed at the pictures or you bought more?

there is a new 3666 on ebay i saw it if you are intrested it costs 149eu in the german ebay  write 3666 and it will appear i will place the link here i don't know if this will appear any way.. http://shop.ebay.de/i.html?_nkw=Playmobil+3666&_sacat=0&_trksid=p3286.m270.l1313&_dmpt=DE_Allesf%C3%83%C2%BCrKind_Spielzeug_Playmobil&_odkw=Playmobil+Ritterburg+3666&_osacat=0&bkBtn=
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2010, 17:41:36 »
there are these you showed at the pictures or you bought more?

I had bought some last year. like the 5300 you love so much and 4431...
And there is one more 3666 on its way ;D ;D ;D