Author Topic: 70548 USS Enterprise NCC-1701  (Read 1491 times)

Offline JLMatterer

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil in the News
    • Plamobil In The News
Re: 70548 USS Enterprise NCC-1701
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2022, 17:59:44 »
Oh wow, you might be the first person on PF to actually buy it!

I actually got it last September! It's great; it takes up a central point in my living room & I have it on practically every day. However, I don't remember having to screw anything into place. (???)

I already have the Klingon ship pre-ordered. AND... I ordered a life-size (5 ft) Klingon at the beginning of 2022; I hope to have it sometime in Autumn

Offline Alex

• Playmo Pal
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2022, 19:58:18 »
The screws are for reinforcement I think, as it has the conventional fasteners as well (I think the yellow ones but possibly the red ones - I cannot remember because the screws were such a challenge).

Offline Ismene

• Playmo Master
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2022, 01:33:47 »
I actually got it last September! It's great; it takes up a central point in my living room & I have it on practically every day. However, I don't remember having to screw anything into place. (???)

I already have the Klingon ship pre-ordered. AND... I ordered a life-size (5 ft) Klingon at the beginning of 2022; I hope to have it sometime in Autumn

Oh, I must have missed your post! I do remember you mentioning the life-size Klingon.

I keep meaning to buy an offset screwdriver. They look so useful.

Offline jodawill

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2022, 18:27:28 »

How did you order a life sized klicky?? 8}