Author Topic: The revival of the Victorian theme (2022)!  (Read 27796 times)

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
  • Collecting Western and animal themes.
Re: The revival of the Victorian theme (2022)!
« Reply #200 on: January 26, 2022, 20:00:36 »
How can you order stickers for a set that isn’t released yet?

Until last week you could order the sticker sheet for 0,60 euro, but it seems they removed the option:

https://www.playmobil.de/ersatzteilsuche?q=30815196

But that doesn't matter anymore, I got it :lol:

In general you can't order parts of unreleased sets, I assume some web administrator did it by accident (or on purpose, to create the hype like they did with the Star Trek set on the Spanish website).
Boris from Belgium - My collection - My dioramas:  Western Town II & North American forest

Offline rogermobil

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #201 on: January 27, 2022, 08:16:56 »
There’s 20% off the Nostalgic Dollhouse theme on Playmobil’s UK website now bringing the house down to £119.99 and 20% off the room sets. Shame all the room sets aren’t available yet.

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #202 on: January 27, 2022, 09:25:38 »
Thanks for letting us know, rogermobil! I have just ordered one of everything. ;D
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline rogermobil

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #203 on: January 27, 2022, 09:29:04 »
Me too, even though I bought the first sets when they were released.

Offline rogermobil

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #204 on: January 28, 2022, 14:03:49 »
The rest of the room sets have been added to the UK website plus the small house. 20% discount available on the room sets but not the small house.

Offline Oliver

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #205 on: January 28, 2022, 15:35:46 »
Slightly ridiculous that the discount means the large house is actually cheaper than the small house :lol: At least this indicates they won't exclude them from the wider discount weeks

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #206 on: January 28, 2022, 18:17:31 »
Slightly ridiculous that the discount means the large house is actually cheaper than the small house :lol: At least this indicates they won't exclude them from the wider discount weeks

I assume it's their marketing, to convince people to buy the big house. People that are doubting to buy the house(s) at the moment, could be persuaded now more easily. You're very lucky to have that 20% discount now! I want to buy some rooms twice and the small house, but I'm going to wait until we have a promotion in Belgium.

I just bought the 3 remaining rooms in the Belgian shop! Can't wait to complete the house! ;D
Boris from Belgium - My collection - My dioramas:  Western Town II & North American forest

Offline Bolingbroke

• Playmo Master
« Reply #207 on: January 29, 2022, 16:11:53 »
Is this it then, until they announce additional sets?
"Company, villanous company, hath been the spoil of me."

Offline Oliver

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #208 on: January 30, 2022, 14:07:36 »
Is this it then, until they announce additional sets?

Yes, everything that was announced it now on sale, and there appears to be a truck and 2 cars coming in the second half of the year, but there's no leaked photos of that yet

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #209 on: January 30, 2022, 19:29:14 »
and there appears to be a truck and 2 cars coming in the second half of the year

A truck and 1* car ;) , basically the revival of the Victorian truck and car. However, I can imagine they will revive more Victorian sets in January 2023 if the series does well.