Author Topic: The revival of the Victorian theme (2022)!  (Read 27810 times)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Re: The revival of the Victorian theme (2022)!
« Reply #180 on: January 16, 2022, 12:15:22 »
=> Unless it is a complete new oldtimer, I can only imagine it is a rerelease of set 6349 (but stickered instead of printed and perhaps with different colours):

I hope it's a different one!

Offline Oliver

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #181 on: January 16, 2022, 12:28:20 »
Would it not make more sense for it to be 5640 - there's no stickers listed on PlaymoDB but the crates and boxes have stickers on them, which I guess came as a sticker sheet?

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
  • Collecting Western and animal themes.
« Reply #182 on: January 16, 2022, 12:57:40 »
Would it not make more sense for it to be 5640 - there's no stickers listed on PlaymoDB but the crates and boxes have stickers on them, which I guess came as a sticker sheet?

Could be, Oliver. In total there have been 4 variations of this truck so far, I listed them on Playmodb.

I'll let you know (with a picture of course) when I received the stickers!
Boris from Belgium - My collection - My dioramas:  Western Town II & North American forest

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #183 on: January 16, 2022, 13:48:22 »
Could be, Oliver. In total there have been 4 variations of this truck so far, I listed them on Playmodb.

I'll let you know (with a picture of course) when I received the stickers!

This sounds very interesting.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #184 on: January 16, 2022, 15:35:51 »
Thank you for the info, always could use more trucks if that’s what it’s going to be. I too would love to see a new old timer vehicle but the truck is fine . I need a lot of tires for our collection as there seemed to have had a bad batch from Germany and the tires split in half before the box was even opened
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Bolingbroke

• Playmo Master
« Reply #185 on: January 21, 2022, 07:53:25 »
I hope it’s the car. Got the truck last week for 70 euro MIB, which I imagine is a good deal. Still have to unbox it.
"Company, villanous company, hath been the spoil of me."

Offline Oliver

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #186 on: January 22, 2022, 12:22:18 »
I hope it’s the car. Got the truck last week for 70 euro MIB, which I imagine is a good deal. Still have to unbox it.

My instinct is that if we get the Truck we'll get the car. It's interesting, since they've both been around more recently than the other sets, but in new colours. I'd expect the original colours, but that's not a given.

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #187 on: January 25, 2022, 20:42:11 »
Our friend Playdalai from Amclicks released information about two Victorian cars that will be released in the second half of 2022!

- 70937 : Victorian car (Color 1)
- 70938 : Victorian car (Color 2)

And I got a notification of UPS that my parts order is shipped, so tomorrow I'll post a picture of the sticker for 70937!
Boris from Belgium - My collection - My dioramas:  Western Town II & North American forest

Offline Oliver

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #188 on: January 25, 2022, 20:56:15 »
2 new cars seems....curious. Maybe the green one has been selling well all this time? Maybe they're going to be really clever and stick some lovely figures with each one in an attempt to get us to buy them both?

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #189 on: January 25, 2022, 21:02:43 »
I kinda hope for a revival of the 5620. Since I "destroyed" mine as a child... :'(

« Last Edit: January 25, 2022, 22:47:21 by bml87 »