Author Topic: Zulu-fighting British troops with bent ebows  (Read 2554 times)

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
Re: Zulu-fighting British troops with bent ebows
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2016, 09:33:19 »
The tabloid newspapers here are full of stories about bent footballers.. not that I sully my hands with such trash... but I read one last week about this young footballer who earns £5 million a year and the things he got up to.....

Is there any chance we can get hold of the part numbers of these arms and legs so we can order them without having lots of corpses to dispose of afterwards....?

BTW, great customs Master cheng! The British seem to enjoy getting involved in as many theatres of war as possible! One of the few nations to have been at war continuously from 1945 to the present, somewhere in the world!
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
Re: Zulu-fighting British troops with bent ebows
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2016, 15:28:02 »
The tabloid newspapers here are full of stories about bent footballers.. not that I sully my hands with such trash... but I read one last week about this young footballer who earns £5 million a year and the things he got up to.....

Is there any chance we can get hold of the part numbers of these arms and legs so we can order them without having lots of corpses to dispose of afterwards....?

well, our bent footballers definitely dont have tax issues  ;D

agreed GrahamB.....I feel pressured to think of uses for the rest of the unsued parts  :P
I probably need to order in multiples of 20 several times just for red coats alone....for once, everyone will be carrying their rifles close to their bodies :)