Author Topic: Greek Members Meeting  (Read 17386 times)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
Greek Members Meeting
« on: January 24, 2011, 10:44:30 »
Hello all

Following a suggestion by Grangel which i share, may I suggest that another Meeting takes place for the Greek members ( any others are of course welcomed to join if in Greece !!! ) I suggest wehave this meeting on a Saturday and one of us shoudl try and contact Mrs Efraimidi to see if she can come. Her answer last time was pretty final if i remember correctnluy that ordering DS from Greece is impossible as they are not linked into SAP, perhaps order from Germany, Sir Wolf as my memory banks are currently overloaded can you shred some light to what was discussed last time ?

I suggest we have this meeting on 12/2  at 11 at Playmobil Fun park at Kifisia . Plenty of time for all of us to get ready for that day .. what do you people think ??  :wave: :wave: :wave:.. Sir Wolf if you can come that would be awesome and very much good news , i can give you a lift if needed etc ( will be a fast one though , you have been warned...  :lol: ) . Anyways i look forward to our next meeting and also to meet our latest Greek member of this forum !  :wave: :wave: :wave:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
Re: Greek Members Meeting
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2011, 11:29:16 »
George that is a splendit idea!!! Always happy to see you and exchange ideas and thoughts on playmobil!

I am not sure at the moment if I can make it that Saturday, as February will be quite hellish at work... But let me look into it and I'll let you know!

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2011, 12:46:08 »
I am sure we can delay this meeting a bit so you can attend also Sir Wolf . And I hope Sir Alex makes it also this time . CAn you remember Pano what we wewre told about placing DS orders here ? If I can recall due to the unavailability of SAP in Greece they cant physically place any orders but i cant recall what we were told in the questions if our orders couldbe somehow forwarded to Germany etc etc. I need so many bits and pieces DS would be ideal and only fair for us Greek collectors ....  :)
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2011, 12:48:16 »
I can only recall the SAP bit, I don't think we were told anything else... if I remember I'll post it down...

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2011, 12:49:46 »
I'm so jealous of all these get-togethers!  :picsplz:
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2011, 12:54:56 »

Bonnie is right George! This time we must take pics  :D

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2011, 12:55:54 »

Not easy for some .. Sir Wolf has to get on aplance and come down for such a meeting, credit to him and his devotion to the playmobil cause I say. For me its 15 5min drive from where I live. Actuallyt I am quite syrprised I dont go more often to Playmobil but to be honest they do know me all of their employees etc by now  :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[...

Will be nice to have some overseas visitors to our meeting. After the meeting and the purchasijng at the fun park that follows we can all go for some heavy calories lovely food at a place not far from playmobil known for its awesome souvlaki, steaks etc.. I am sorry I am quite hungry right now !!!!  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

and we will be taking pictures this time I am sure !!!!

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2011, 13:00:27 »
Not easy for some .. Sir Wolf has to get on aplance and come down for such a meeting, credit to him and his devotion to the playmobil cause I say. For me its 15 5min drive from where I live. Actuallyt I am quite syrprised I dont go more often to Playmobil but to be honest they do know me all of their employees etc by now  :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[...

Actually I am thinking of coming by car again... not easy to carry all the playmobil bags on the plane  ;D

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2011, 13:02:28 »
Not easy for some .. Sir Wolf has to get on aplance and come down for such a meeting, credit to him and his devotion to the playmobil cause I say.

Really? How big is Greece? I thought it was pretty small.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2011, 13:05:58 »
I think its about 132,000 square kilometres... something like 51,000 square miles.

Well, it a half hour flight between Thessaloniki and Athens and 5 hours drive between them...