Author Topic: 6107 Nürnberg Tourism Special - Dürer  (Read 14851 times)

Offline Heronimus

• Playmo Addict
Re: 6107 Nürnberg Tourism Special - Dürer
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2011, 23:16:19 »
Heronimus : the figure costs about 3 € in the store in nürnberg. i paid 6 € @ ebay. so already someone made 100% profit . now you say the same figure is sold for 22$ in your country. this makes me really angry. there are so many people trying to suck money out of us - unbelievable. grrrrrrrrrr
Yes......but they may claim hefty international shipping and handling is incurred....blah blah blah

BTW......how much would it cost sending things from Germany to Hong Kong?? I noticed one box of specials costs around 5 EURO S&H on ebay.de. Some even dont list such information. I am told earlier the DE postal rate is in step-up pattern, right?

and just a friendly reminder....sellers are lurking around. Luckily I just dont deal with them....phew 8-)

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2011, 03:58:10 »
it is cool to know people have different perceptions to the very same piece of plastic.....

it looks really soft to me....probably because I have its counterparts in light green and reddish orange.  :P

Yeah... it looks soft to me, too. In fact it looks just perfect. I have a pirate with this hat, I think, and it definitely doesn't look at all like a helmet when you see it in real life.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline schluss

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2011, 07:38:11 »

BTW......how much would it cost sending things from Germany to Hong Kong?? I noticed one box of specials costs around 5 EURO S&H on ebay.de. Some even dont list such information. I am told earlier the DE postal rate is in step-up pattern, right?

Hi,

postage will be 3,45€ plus envelope etc....

Regards
schluss

Offline Heronimus

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2011, 11:01:51 »
I see....so that is actually quite fair for them to charge 2 Euro more for handling. Thanks for your information!!!!! Next time I can shop on ebay.de....getting the specials one year ahead of my local stores....

I still fail to get hold of the samurai  :-\

Offline Heronimus

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2011, 15:15:58 »
Maybe another quick question....what would the total shipping be if we are talking about 6 specials?? Thanks for checking that out for me. :wave:

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2011, 04:48:08 »
Hi,

postage will be 3,45€ plus envelope etc....

Regards
schluss

Jee, sending such a set to Hong Kong seems as cheap  (or even cheaper) as sending it to next-door-Belgium!  :o 8}

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!

Offline playmogal

• places for playmo women to go
  • Playmo Master
  • The bride and groom topper-my son's wedding cake
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2011, 11:42:26 »
These are lovely photos of Durer! The parts will be so helpful in making customs.

Maybe PM will see how eager we collectors are to buy unique specials or small sets! Wish they offered different ones at every major museum because folks love to take home something from a museum. If the set included a small animal or pet that is found in that country, that would also be incredible.

Ideas for a small set from some of my favorite places including the:
Capital Museum of Beijing,
Hong Kong Museum of Art,
Shanghai Museum,
Museum of the Terracotta Army,
National Museum of Korea in Seoul,
National Archaeological Museum in Naples,
National Maritime Museum in Greenwich, and
National Museum of Anthropology in Mexico City.

This would be a wonderful method for increasing name recognition of Playmobil, especially in Asia. They could label the theme "Museum."

Anyone have suggestions for the Museum theme? Pgal :wave:

After two decades of male toys (esp. Lego and PM) in our house, it is time to build something for us women!

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2011, 11:44:43 »
My only problem with him is the painting.

What sort of creature is that? With something REALLY odd in its face......... uhm.

Offline schluss

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2011, 12:06:52 »
Maybe another quick question....what would the total shipping be if we are talking about 6 specials?? Thanks for checking that out for me. :wave:

Shipment of 6 Specials should cost 7,-€...

Offline Heronimus

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2011, 14:51:51 »
Shipment of 6 Specials should cost 7,-€...
Thanks.....this is fairly cheap.....maybe next year I can ask PM from DE to get me the special plus....