Author Topic: Lady Captain Marguerite MEEKS-MONTROSE.  (Read 2583 times)

Offline Andy R

• DPAAAGG.
  • x
  • Playmo Addict
  • I come here for peace and quiet.
    • http://www.survival101.wetpaint.com
Lady Captain Marguerite MEEKS-MONTROSE.
« on: August 04, 2010, 18:09:27 »
I created a special figure, “Lady Captain Marguerite MEEKS-MONTROSE.”
I used the body of Woman in formal riding outfit (3Ø 14 329Ø) (from Set Dressage 4185) with the legs of Jockey (3Ø ØØ 639Ø from set 3853 Victory Jumper) and the collar device of set Cruise Ship Captain (4642) and a custom made belt  from Confederate soldier (3Ø ØØ 5360 from set Confederate Artillery (3784), Cutlass holder on shoulder sling (3Ø Ø8 341Ø, same set), and Black belt with holster (3Ø Ø8 465Ø, from set Confederate Covered Pay Wagon (3785).

I finished her off with Long, plain gold cuffs (3Ø Ø6 399Ø) from Redcoat Leader (7676), Gold straight blade, cutlass-type sword (3Ø 21 833Ø), Long barreled pistol (3Ø Ø9 544Ø), and Dagger (3Ø 22 889Ø). Just in case her crew gets frisky (they’re all “retired” pirates, and the factory ship Emma B Ryan is the former corsair Black Corsair), she has a Blunderbus (3Ø Ø6 369Ø) hidden in a secret compartment (under the forward deck).
It’s just a shame I can’t find someone who could make these as parts, rather than hyper-modify exiting parts (it makes them look sub-standard)…

« Last Edit: August 04, 2010, 18:19:43 by Andy R »
If I’m jealous, you did SOMETHING right. Keep it up. :D
I Support Operation Anime Storm..

Offline Andy R

• DPAAAGG.
  • x
  • Playmo Addict
Re: Lady Captain Marguerite MEEKS-MONTROSE.
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2010, 18:10:04 »
Back view.

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2010, 18:43:54 »
Ah she is great!!! good work with the gear belt, you've showned it to me before!!! Maybe playmobil will make on in the future!!

Offline Andy R

• DPAAAGG.
  • x
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2010, 19:00:17 »
Ah she is great!!! good work with the gear belt, you've showned it to me before!!! Maybe playmobil will make on in the future!!
You can't imagine how much I hope so. :lol:

EDIT: Hmmm… Seems she got changed somehow during her long storage period (she was sitting in a box for about a year now). The sword got “lost” somehow, and her cuffs were changed, though as described in the text is what is supposed to be there (and that will get fixed eventually). Sooner or later I will get her story up to see.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2010, 19:16:15 by Andy R »

Offline Andy R

• DPAAAGG.
  • x
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2010, 21:34:44 »
_____Marguerite MEEKS is one of a few hundred acknowledged illegitimate children of Baron Edwin MEEKS, by Lady Dora SIMAPSS. Growing up she was a “party girl” and constantly getting into relatively minor trouble- “Minor” because the Baron was making it minor.
_____When she finally wised up, she took to dog breeding and training, and was working a dog show when the Baron loaded her up in a ship and sent her off to Y Pentref (The Village), which had very recently been the scene of a bloody three part battle to remove the former Baron (Baron JOHANNES, who’d ruled Y Pentref as his own little petty dicatorship) by the mercenarial Gladiator Army, who then had to hold Y Pentref from the Southern Dukes who’d hired Jerac MONTROSE and his army.
_____Baron MEEKS, of course, is no fool; He knew that Jerac would try to woo his daughter, and woo he did- Days after Marguerite’s arrival, corsairs in the employ of Baron POSIEDON tried to kidnap her (to use as a bargaining chip). Jerac, as Y Pentref’s acting Mayor-General, led the defense of the city, and in so doing won Marguerite’s hand.
_____Before the wedding, however, Mayor-General MONTROSE offered the surviving pirate-corsairs a pardon; Rebuild Red Dusk as a fishing boat, remain within the cities limits except when on city business, return to Castell Coch Wolf every night, and stay away from alcohol in any form, and they would have liberty to move about the city from dawn to dusk. Lady Marguerite, however, one day decided to go sailing with the fishermen on a dare from Captain ROBERTS of the Revenue Cutter DISPATCH. She discovered she liked it very much- And with her husband to be’s restrained blessing applied to the Naval Academy as Marguerite HORNMAN (the maiden name of her mother, Lady SIMAPSS’, mother). Cadet HORNMAN graduated as Ensign HORNMAN, Royal Navy Reserve, and accepted a civilian side job as Captain of the F/V Lulu and Commodore of Y Pentref Fishing Fleet.
_____Her uniform is that of  a Y Pentref Fishing Fleet Commodore, but her nickname, “Lady Captain,” is a play on her two official titles, Lady Mayor of Y Pentref (as the wife of now Lord Mayor MONTROSE) and Captain of Lulu.
_____Under her direct supervision, the former pirate-corsairs of Red Dusk now have much more liberty than they did before; In fact, the last threat to Y Pentref was another pirate ship, the Lord Belmont, also a ship of their former master, was not only attacked by by them, but they didn’t stop until they’d killed the last pirate and threw his carcass in the water as chum to draw sharks away from the fishing grounds (mostly as a message to baron POSEIDON- “¡We’re NEVER coming back!”), not out of respect for nor fear of Lord Mayor MONTROSE so much as love of ‘their’ Lady Captain. Now their main ship, the F/V Emma B Ryan (formerly their own corsair Red Dusk) is the factory ship of Y Pentref Fishing Fleet- Now the ship and crew that once tried to kidnap (or kill) “the Lady Captain” moves to her beck and  call.
_____Being the Lady Mayor, Captain, and Commodore, however, hasn’t totally taken the party out of the girl- even becoming the mother of Prince David hasn’t turned her into a saint. She still takes her crew to the bar until whatever time she feels like coming home after tying up during the fishing seasons (mainly as a way to get around the specific details of the crew’s parole, that is banning alcohol and being out after hours), but generally now is better than most members of Y Pentref.

Offline baden-wurttemberg

• Firefighter Enthusiast
  • Playmo Master
    • http://stores.ebay.com/Baden-Wurttemberg
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2010, 22:38:42 »
Wow! Pretty cool klicky you have made Andy! Very nice!

Baden  :wave:
Take every chance you get in life, because some things only happen once.

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2010, 00:45:31 »
Awesome custom! She's beautiful. Could have been nominated for hottest playmo babe.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Andy R

• DPAAAGG.
  • x
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2010, 01:11:25 »
Awesome custom! She's beautiful. Could have been nominated for hottest playmo babe.
¡Wow! I never thought I’d get a comment like that… ¡WOW!

Offline Mina

• Playmo Fanatic
    • our Playmoblog
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2010, 04:20:44 »
she's greaaaaaaaaaaat!!!!

really nicely done :)
I don't wanna grow up!

http://playmolocle.romandie.com/ -- our Playmoworld

http://moonymina.deviantart.com/ -- my non-playmo creations

Offline Klickus Mobilius

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2010, 05:00:05 »

Except for this first contest, it is for original sets only, no customs.
CARPE KLICKY!