Author Topic: New additions to our playmo-barn  (Read 32127 times)

Offline conniefrere

• Playmo Master
Re: New additions to our playmo-barn
« Reply #40 on: December 09, 2011, 21:27:54 »
And the playmobil keeps coming and coming! :lol: :lol:
Nice to see, as well as the kids playing with it  :wave:
:playmo: :egypt: :roman: :builder: :playmo:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #41 on: December 09, 2011, 21:36:24 »
 :lol: :lol: :lol: what you said about the lady with the comforter got me tickled. Great haul! We just got back from another tm that had 4 more trucks. So I know where we're going after we get paid. ;D
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #42 on: December 09, 2011, 21:57:33 »
:lol: :lol: :lol: what you said about the lady with the comforter got me tickled. Great haul! We just got back from another tm that had 4 more trucks. So I know where we're going after we get paid. ;D

If you see any train cars please let me know  :prays: :sorrow: :hatoff: pretty please
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Keesinho

• Playmo Fanatic
  • The Pale Rider
« Reply #43 on: December 09, 2011, 22:14:07 »
I just love these pics Ras, Playmobil being played with, as it should be! And your sons are such lucky guys to have a playmo-addict father ;-)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #44 on: December 16, 2011, 20:33:09 »
So I went and picked up a small local lot for $40

Klickies

There was some zoo stuff that will not get used for that purpose  :'( It will be for fencing around our circus :party:

A few 123's

And a classic farm wagon missing some parts  :( :hissyfit:
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #45 on: December 17, 2011, 04:06:45 »
Oh, I'm so jealous!!! :hissyfit: I want that old white zoo fencing, and the little zoo building that goes with it!

Btw, not to be controversial or anything, but I find it strange you are against zoos, but like circuses. ??? Zoos RESCUE circus animals. Just curious to hear your point of view on this....
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline conniefrere

• Playmo Master
« Reply #46 on: December 17, 2011, 09:03:33 »
That seems like a good bargain!
:playmo: :egypt: :roman: :builder: :playmo:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #47 on: December 17, 2011, 23:06:44 »

Btw, not to be controversial or anything, but I find it strange you are against zoos, but like circuses. ??? Zoos RESCUE circus animals. Just curious to hear your point of view on this....

I am a slave driver   ;D circus animals earn their horrible traveling life and zoo animals are just lazy show pieces in captivity

our circus is only full of freaks of nature like rainbow koalas that are fed to the dragons and sea creatures of unnatural sizes  ;)

I too like the zoo building but wish the iron gate was silver or black, then I could use it in more themes dioramas

I really did not even want the zoo stuff but the lady wanted me to buy it so she lowered the price. She said that here two sons (15 & 17) collected playmo. The 15 year old was ready to sell some but not the 17 year old. 2 big tubs were put aside for sale and the other 10 were saved till later  :toot: "you have my # right" I said 10 times  ;D

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #48 on: December 18, 2011, 03:47:03 »
I am a slave driver   ;D circus animals earn their horrible traveling life and zoo animals are just lazy show pieces in captivity

our circus is only full of freaks of nature like rainbow koalas that are fed to the dragons and sea creatures of unnatural sizes  ;)

Ok..... first time I heard that one. I figured you might have an interesting view of the matter. ;)

Ten other tubs!? Hope she loses your number! ;D :P

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #49 on: August 30, 2012, 01:24:59 »
Well I saw a local add for a playmo train

"Playmobil Train set with people and other accessories $30.
Please call Stacie at             707-363-xxxx       if interested. I will not reply to e-mails."

I had to go to the next county to pick it up and I wasted no time in going after it. While I was enroute I kept thinking maybe they really wanted to put a 1 infront of the 3 in the add?

I will get a picture of the lot in a moment, and yes it was $30 indeed   :apple: