General > Brainstorming For Playmobil

New Ideas for Playmobil

(1/1)

EDWINMODELS:
I was just wondering (and it probably has been covered before) if the Playmobil Board of Directors watch this site or any of the others to see what figures the collectors/general public would like to see made.

Although I model the ACW period I think there are sufficient collectors out-there in the Napoleonic period for them to realise a Curisar or Hussar figure in the special range. Imagine if each year they realised a dedicated Napoleonic wars figure. It seems to work with the magazine company Del Prado they have several Napoleonic series running at present. That would really make the Special collectable. And whilst my imagination is on full steam ahead how about a Victorian special each year. Like Dr Watson to go with Sherlock holmes or a Victorian British Bobby. The new roman series could include Greek mythology like Achilles. Whilst the knights could get A king Arthur Will scarlet or Saladin. So if they realise 6 new specials each year why don't they make at least three really special special  figures. So that they would become one off collectables.

Meg:
Your ideas sound good to me

But remember, there is an old victorian bobby that was made by MARX playpeople.  For some reason, I thought Geobra wasnt very receptive to MARX's initative in designing a new figure specifically for the UK.

A new Bobby would sellvery well, along with mythological figures and greek/roman gods.

Morgan:
Love your ideas!! Have been in touch with Geobra about this?

But I would also like to see a Scottish special, with a kilt and bagpipe  ;D

playmofreak:
I like the ideas! Personally, I would like to see a set that contains an actual ski slope! I currently am having to use lego boards for ski slopes!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version