Getting Started > Welcome!

Finally..

(1/4) > >>

Val:
Hi all...I finally made it here. Sorry to be so late! (I`ve been ill, personal problems, all that sort of thing. And Christmas, of course!)

Anyway, for these who don`t know me I`m a 47 year old mother of two (boy aged 9, girl aged 4) and live in Scotland. I`ve been collecting Playmobil for almost four years. I`ve been in a Playmo slump recently (see above) but this Christmas Eve I set up  up my daughter`s Christmas present...the Fairytale Palace, complete with all the discontinued and current roomsets. It`s been up in the attic waiting for her since before she was born. It was all so pretty I suddenly remembered what first got me into  Playmobil...the Dollshouses, and associated girly sets, and before I knew it I was up in the attic looking for more half-remembered sets, and catching up with the news (new mermaids?!!!!!!!!!) and looking on Ebay at Playmobil, lol.

I`m amazed how much I`ve missed over the past few months. I`ll have to catch up! But it`s nice to be here at last.

playmofire:
Hi Val,

Great to see you here  :wave:, and I hope the problems and ill-health have been successfully weathered.

It's great here and you're sure to find lots to interest and amuse you.

Meanwhile, have a kudo to celebrate your arrival.

Richard:
Hello, Val ... :wave:

It is so nice to see you here! And, to also read that things are looking up for you ...  :)

I think that sometimes just looking at a Klicky's smiling face can often by the best blues chaser in the whole world ... ;D

Lots of nice people here, Val. And now with your being here, we have one more nice person at Playmofriends. Thanks for coming. (And, I copycatted Playmofire) ... Have a kudo kid ... ;)

All the best and Happy Holidays,
Richard

Serenity:
Hi Val! and Welcome!  :wave:  ;D

Sylvia:
Hi Val! :D

I can only echo what everyone else has already said. I am delighted that you have joined PlaymoFriends and I wish you a healthier and happier new year (and thereafter, of course :)).

Love your new avatar too. :love: Is it a Musselburgh fish-seller? ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version