Getting Started > Welcome!

Back again ...

<< < (2/4) > >>

Little Jo:

--- Quote from: Guarrenzino on November 22, 2005, 20:36:08 ---You´re in southern Germany? Have you flown south for the winter?
--- End quote ---

*Hehe* No, not actually. I was moving houses from the Stuttgart region to the Göppingen region, so this has been the only "flow" I've made in the past (and regarding the moving houses activities hopefully the last one in my life ... I hate moving houses!). Maybe I should be more precise with my location description  ;)

jr.

Meg:
Hi Jo, and welcome

I am glad you fournd your way here.

I am sorry to here about your rabbits.  :'(

Moving is never any fun.  We have been in our home for 12 yrs, now and I dread the idea of moving. :omg:
I hope the move is mostly complete.
And you have been able to rebuild your workshop

Welcome,
Meg

playmofire:
Hi Little Jo!  Nicve to see you hear.  Look forward to more of your wonderful power tools and other work. :wave:

Little Jo:

--- Quote from: Meg on November 22, 2005, 21:38:00 ---I hope the move is mostly complete.
--- End quote ---

Almost. Some things still have to be made. But most of it has to be done in spring/summer next year (especially the things in the garden)

--- Quote from: Meg on November 22, 2005, 21:38:00 ---And you have been able to rebuild your workshop
--- End quote ---

Even better: now I have a real workshop! A little room in the cellar where I can do all my customizings (and not as before in the kitchen). By occassion I can send you a photo if it, if you like. -- And yes, the Playmo workshop also has been rebuild  :)

Little Jo:
Thank you to all of you for the warm welcome!

jr.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version