General > Trains!

Seaport and Beachtown Railway at Kirkbean 2022 Playmobil Exhibition

<< < (2/5) > >>

playmovictorian:
Congratulations to Diane and yourself dear Gordon for these two lovely videos of the Kirkbean 2022 Exhibition  :love:

I love the layout and all the details ! It is colourful and fun !

Thank you for reminding us of the history of your area.

I would love so much to display my little world of New Regent St one day in a Playmo Exhibition  :cloud9:

Karim :gent:

Eplay:
The display looks fantastic. Thank you for sharing. I love the funny scenes you have included: the car crash and the bunny  ;D

playmofire:

--- Quote from: Eplay on August 30, 2022, 05:16:35 ---The display looks fantastic. Thank you for sharing. I love the funny scenes you have included: the car crash and the bunny  ;D

--- End quote ---

Ah, yes, the Bunny.  That is part of a competition where visitors have to spot members of a rabbit family, each on a different display every day.  In addition, each day there are two coloured Playmobil frogs dotted around the displays for people to find.   Some visitors are therre literally for hours until they spot them all.

The car crash in one of a number of little scenes (although some people tried to stand the lamp post up, thinking it had fallen over by accident).  There are, among others, the cat and the mouse in the wood pile, the road sweeper stroking the cat, the cat and the spilt milk and the dog and the kittens.

playmofire:

--- Quote from: Tiermann on August 29, 2022, 21:36:32 ---Lots of great details in the display this year. Thanks for posting the video links Gordon.

--- End quote ---

Thank you, Tim.  A rather smaller amount of stuff lets the details show up more.

playmofire:

--- Quote from: klickyklack on August 29, 2022, 22:42:06 ---Thanks for sharing those, they were so fun to watch!  The displays look fantastic, you & Diane did  a great job!  I bet they're really cool to see in person.

--- End quote ---

Thank you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version