General > Brainstorming For Playmobil

What specific items/pieces would you like to see?

<< < (2/22) > >>

Eplay:
Pretzels :) :)

I would love to see more Australian animals. Only kangaroos, koalas and crocodiles (/alligators) so far.
I would also love to have tree leaves in fall colours.

Tiermann:
Yes, the tree leaves using the mixed yellow and orange plastics like some of the crabs.

Klicky_Ghost:

--- Quote from: Tiermann on May 24, 2021, 15:53:51 ---Pretzel

Lego has had it for years, and Playmobil is a Bavarian company with years of beerhall and traditional dress figures but no pretzels.

--- End quote ---

A most shocking omission indeed! The beer garden pretzels are one of my fondest memories of Bavaria; I think they must have made up about 90% of my diet during the stay. It's honestly surprising they've never created a pretzel, which seems like a simple mold to create that could be included in a variety of different sets. They've had every opportunity to create them too! I can't believe they have the pretzel vendor (5506), an Oktoberfest Maid (Fi?ures Series 11), and multiple bakers, all with no pretzels. It seems intentionally perverse.

--- Quote from: Eplay on May 25, 2021, 12:01:27 ---I would love to see more Australian animals. Only kangaroos, koalas and crocodiles (/alligators) so far.
I would also love to have tree leaves in fall colours.

--- End quote ---

I'm always a fan of more animals! It would be really interesting to see them make "exotic" animals like echidna, platypus, or quokka.

Klicky_Ghost:

--- Quote from: Eplay on May 25, 2021, 12:01:27 ---I would also love to have tree leaves in fall colours.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Tiermann on May 25, 2021, 21:03:07 ---Yes, the tree leaves using the mixed yellow and orange plastics like some of the crabs.

--- End quote ---

I don't know how I missed this suggestion when I made my last reply.

Yes, autumn foliage would be an easy add, I should think, and it would work into the Playmobil world very well. I would love to see some autumn-themed sets, like apple picking and cider making!

Eplay:

--- Quote from: Klicky_Ghost on May 27, 2021, 00:01:02 ---I would love to see some autumn-themed sets, like apple picking and cider making!

--- End quote ---

Yes, cider making  :love:
Or an autumn/harvest festival with pumpkins and a carriage ride.
An oktoberfest set (for the adults). With a band making schlager music.
And clickies with rubber boots, rain coats and/or an umbrella

They do have an autumn inspired set, 9863. But I wasn’t really impressed.
(I made a suggestion to customer service NL a year ago to do something season related and 9 months later these sets appeared. Do they really listen to the suggestions or was it a weird coincidence??)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version