Author Topic: Impression of recent Playmo-fair at Ritterhude  (Read 9097 times)

Offline glazz74

• Playmo Enthusiast
Re: Impression of recent Playmo-fair at Ritterhude
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2005, 18:55:02 »
So I can assume that most everything is for sale?  How are the prices due to most everyone is aware of the value of the older items?  And how about the prices of all the bulk items in the cardboard boxes?

Too bad by the time I traveled to one of these events.....I would be out of MONEY!   :doh:

Offline matchboxluc

• custom master
  • Playmo Lover
  • seventies lover
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2005, 20:51:43 »
So I can assume that most everything is for sale?  How are the prices due to most everyone is aware of the value of the older items?  And how about the prices of all the bulk items in the cardboard boxes?
Actually, EVERYTHING on the tables is for sale! The prices of the sets are usually what can can be expected, but sometimes you may end up with a bargain. The bulk items vary in prices, depending on who is selling them.
phantasy is in the mind, realisation is in my hands!

Offline Richard

• Retired Playmobil
  • Wargamer
  • Playmo Master
    • Garden Wargaming
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2005, 22:27:38 »
Thanks for the great fotos Jean Luc ...

Unfortunately, it's sort of like putting pictures of delicious chocolates in front of a bunch of deprived chocoholics and then watching them all go mad ... 8}

Those photos are amazing. What a fun (fair) that would be to attend. Like the others here I would be in awe and not know where to begin!

Diana, I'll bet we could put together a fair like the one at Ritterhude (albeit a bit smaller) either in Washington State or British Columbia! Since I've been collecting Playmobil for so long, I have most of the sets that everyone wants to see. (However, I don't want to sell them, but everyone could look.) The US regional manager of Playmobil FunParks is a dear friend and she just might be willing to have Playmobil put out a bunch of hard to get add-ons (plus some of the other things they have) to sell.

We might even be able to persuade some of our Playmobil train enthusiasts to set up a display ... ;)

It would take a lot of organizing, but if we started now we might be able to actually have it together by early Fall. What do you think?

All the best,
Richard

Offline socrates

• Geobra Gourmet
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2006, 10:01:23 »
@JeanLuc: You even caught me on one of your pictures...  ;D
But, personally, we missed to chat a little bit, this time...  :(
So, then in march, right...?  :yup:

@richard: The big event in wolfsburg combined both... exhibition and sales...
A great combination... I enjoyed it so much!!!
 8} ;D

best regards..
socrates
"Just living is not enough," said the butterfly, "one must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower."
— Hans Christian Andersen

Offline Little Jo

• Tool Master
  • Playmo Master
    • Little Jo's PlaymoWorld
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2006, 15:24:51 »
Wow, this looks pretty cool. Maybe this is a good place for looking for some missing items ...
I think, I should visit such an event ... you said the next one is in march ... hm, maybe ...

@Socrates: ah, so you seems to be the one who's informed about such events. Maybe I can come back asking for some details about such events (because I think it is better to be informed before, before I'm travelling thru the complete republic and geting a little bit suprised/disappointed/whatever afterwards  :)).