Author Topic: my keychain collection  (Read 6942 times)

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
Re: my keychain collection
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2005, 04:56:36 »
No, he doesn't, but he probably will one day. ;)
I've stopped buying them for the time being because there is too much competition on eBay and the prices are usually going higher than I'm willing to spend. I think Luis only collects mint keychains, so it's possible that he has more bagged ones than I do.

You're right, I only collect mint keychains. :)
I have a some that are loose - I've seen many on eBay but don't like loose ones, sometimes I prefer to pay a bit more just to get it MIP ;) (but, as you said, they get more expensive every day. :'()

I'm glad you posted that link, Luis. I had a look through your other albums at Playclicks and spotted a photo of you and the other Mexican members which I hadn't seen before. ;D Very handsome! :-*

I'd forgotten about that picture :P
Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock:

Offline Sir Gareth

• Playmo Addict
Re: my keychain collection
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2005, 18:07:25 »
Keychains, yeah, Ok great, nice collection. Very well set out on those pages, not for me though.

But, what about the rest of your Playmo treasures, what a treat to my eyes, the Made In Spain collection is brilliant, lot's there I have never seen before. The must have set for me now is going to be the telepizza set of Romans, I have never seen it before.  :)
I'm only human, born to make mistakes.