Author Topic: it is still possible...  (Read 8182 times)

Offline Serenity

• Playmo Lover
  • just call me Mal
Re: it is still possible...
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2005, 20:00:44 »
Hopefully then it appears on the credit card account as dry goods or food! :lol:

Luckily, I'm the one that pays the bills  :toot:
"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

Offline Meg

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2005, 01:14:56 »
Tiy got a decent price for the saloon.  Dont feel bad.
Its a great set to have.

As much as Molly Brown is a definite must have figure, the mirrored bar cabinet, and bar are very cool accessories, too

While this is not a theme that you collect, NOW
you cant predict the future.

M

Offline matchboxluc

• custom master
  • Playmo Lover
  • seventies lover
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2005, 14:39:24 »
The shop still has sets 3531 (tv crew set), 4200 (railway platform set; 2 times), 3598 (elderly set; 4 times), 3584 (wind surfer) and Playmospace sets 3558 (2 times) and 3557. Oh, and the prices are just as vintage ;D (I believe 3531 and 4200 are around €18 each, 3598 is around €5, the Playmospace sets are around €12 each and I think 3584 is around €15)...
phantasy is in the mind, realisation is in my hands!

Offline Meg

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2005, 15:55:06 »
If only I didnt have my spece theme completed.

Those are wonderful prices.

Thank you for offering your services   ;)

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2005, 16:33:43 »
If only I didnt have my spece theme completed.

Those are wonderful prices.

It seems a shame not to take advantage of those price, meg.   Start collecting the space theme again! ;D
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2005, 05:00:15 »
I have a couple of Playmospace sets but have been strong enough not to get into that theme. :no:
Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock:

Offline Psyche

• Playmo Lover
  • Here's to 2006!
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2005, 10:39:38 »
I have a couple of Playmospace sets but have been strong enough not to get into that theme. :no:

Well, I've fallen at last and for Western too at the same time!  :o  Must be the after-effects of watching the Space-Western Firefly (Serenity) series!

....and Playmospace sets 3558 (2 times) and 3557. Oh, and the prices are just as vintage ;D ...the Playmospace sets are around €12 each...

Oh My Goodness!!!!!  8}  MBL...is there anyway you could nab me a 3558 Dumper and 3557 Frontloader? Meg's finished the Space theme and has passed the bug on to me (I've been oogling her sets for awhile now). Those prices are just far to excellent to pass up!  I can pay, trade, beg....make cookies!

Serenity Congrats on the Saloon and we "are doing it again!" (The twins split at birth thing and/or the time warp that is. )  I just won that set off of ebay today for $35 USD (but I still have to pay $10 shipping). I was supposed to be "posting" an auction but got lost.  :-[
Um...if I say something you really don't want to hear, do you promise not to bite me?" - Willow, BTVS

Offline matchboxluc

• custom master
  • Playmo Lover
  • seventies lover
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2005, 17:02:33 »
Oh My Goodness!!!!!  8}  MBL...is there anyway you could nab me a 3558 Dumper and 3557 Frontloader? Meg's finished the Space theme and has passed the bug on to me (I've been oogling her sets for awhile now). Those prices are just far to excellent to pass up!  I can pay, trade, beg....make cookies!
All at once, Psyche? ;D
I'll be off next week, so I may have a look again then. That shop is not exactly next door, but I may get a few of the other sets as well for selling on 8-). I'll see what I can do.
The prices I mentioned are what I thought they were, so don't pin me if they are a few euros above it... :-[
« Last Edit: December 19, 2005, 17:36:14 by matchboxluc »
phantasy is in the mind, realisation is in my hands!

Offline Psyche

• Playmo Lover
  • Here's to 2006!
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2005, 21:27:00 »
All at once, Psyche? ;D

But of course! Multi-talented woman you know.  ;)

Quote from: matchboxluc
I'll be off next week, so I may have a look again then. That shop is not exactly next door, but I may get a few of the other sets as well for selling on 8-). I'll see what I can do.
The prices I mentioned are what I thought they were, so don't pin me if they are a few euros above it... :-[

Thanks and not to fear. No pins ...maybe a small whip though.  :whip:   0)
Um...if I say something you really don't want to hear, do you promise not to bite me?" - Willow, BTVS