Author Topic: Paris 2014 International Convention, 40 Jahre Playmobil  (Read 4260 times)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Re: Paris 2014 International Convention, 40 Jahre Playmobil
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2012, 20:16:18 »
Yep, count me in as a visitor too  :wave:

It would be great awesome if Playmobil could sell spare parts there. Or would that be too difficult to organize?

Goebra has a hard enough time dealing with the way it is now. I would just like to see them computerize the whole process. Just like the normal sets are bought but with parts only. Prices, inventories, availability instantly  ;)
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline grangel

• Playmo Master
  • Medieval military designer
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2012, 22:39:27 »
I'm thinking serious to attend as visitors but i would like also to present also my medieval collection there.I can say to you that i would do my best and i prefer best to be part of the convention.But i can not tell for sure from now because things are very tricky here in Greece.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2012, 22:41:47 »
anybody who does go please for all of us who can not, pictures and videos would be much appreciated  :love:
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Mitri

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2012, 14:32:42 »
About spreading this to other forums: I suggest you create an event page for this at pcc.pm. Maybe that's the way to reach most Playmobil communities.

Offline cowabounga

• Playmo Master
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2012, 18:02:34 »
I'd love to be there Michael! And mostly with a diorama! I can't imagine a better occasion to display my knights in a huge melee tournament. I will need an associate for the buildings, though. I live in Paris! 😃
Life in the so called space age...