Author Topic: Bulldozer Stuck!  (Read 4706 times)

Offline baden-wurttemberg

• Firefighter Enthusiast
  • Playmo Master
    • http://stores.ebay.com/Baden-Wurttemberg
Re: Bulldozer Stuck!
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2010, 13:21:00 »
I salute your work B-W !!!

PS: when and if you can , email me when you have lots of steck fortifications only  for sale as i have requested with my PM i sent  a few days ago  ;).... still go tto get these fortifications

Thanks Giorginetto!

About the parts do you need like any king of connector or what kind so I can see how many I have and then send them to you?

B-W  :wave:
Take every chance you get in life, because some things only happen once.

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2010, 13:34:16 »
Thanks Giorginetto!

About the parts do you need like any king of connector or what kind so I can see how many I have and then send them to you?

B-W  :wave:

Hello B-W , let me find pics and part numbers when home and will sent , might be tomorrow as i have guests tonite . looking for 100 steck fortifications ( for my outer wall ...)  these are the top part od the steck walls of 3666 set  ( with the two square tops ) and 100 connectors for them  from 3666 again plus 100 light brown single depth  stand ons  to go on these steck walls for klickies to stand on and finally  with also 100 dark brown connectors for them  to close the gaps . Want it all at one order and willing to wait for such  order a bit. please PM estimated cost for such order before i place and  confirm any orders. Paypal is good for me Sir B-W ....

These walls will be the outer wall defences in front of the double steck walls  i shall start building next week , they shall be enough to repell any attack  as they will have the 400 klickies black lion guard on them  ( 100 on each of the 4 sides )  ... All  potential invaders  ( Wolf Knight perhaps ...  ;)   ) will fight and lose their  entire armies on these walls before even reaching the inner double height walls ( equipped with archers, boulder dispensers and catapults) ... as they wil have to fight hundreds of swordsmen , archers and boulders from the top wall...

So you see B-W i need desperately these kind of steck numbers to protect my medieval city from the upcoming attack  of Wolf Knight mean and mighty mediaval customs etc etc next year !!!!!!!!!!!!  Help !!!!!!!!!!!  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Gis

• Playmo Master
  • Polar Bears are cool!
« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2010, 12:26:26 »
Great story B-W!!

I think I need to quickly make a trip to Gordon's old yard and see if there is any playmo that got stuck there over the years....and got the same treatment as he suggested!

Offline baden-wurttemberg

• Firefighter Enthusiast
  • Playmo Master
    • http://stores.ebay.com/Baden-Wurttemberg
« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2010, 14:22:11 »
Thanks Gis! That's the same thing I was thinking about doing!  ;D

Baden  :wave:
Take every chance you get in life, because some things only happen once.