Author Topic: JLMatterer's Collection  (Read 77443 times)

Offline JLMatterer

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil in the News
    • Plamobil In The News
Re: JLMatterer's Collection
« Reply #410 on: March 30, 2021, 20:57:21 »

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #411 on: March 31, 2021, 05:50:09 »
Another beautiful display ;)

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #412 on: March 31, 2021, 09:20:49 »
Very nice! Thet Limo is great- I bought a secondhand one recently (PM one, not full size!)
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline JLMatterer

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil in the News
    • Plamobil In The News
« Reply #413 on: March 31, 2021, 21:26:05 »
Very nice! Thet Limo is great- I bought a secondhand one recently (PM one, not full size!)

So far, all the sets I've been getting in the displays are things I don't collect & really have little interest in. Having the display stands, though, changes everything & I'm enjoying a new level of Playmobil.

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #414 on: April 01, 2021, 07:18:31 »
Its always good to have an excuse to branch out into new areas of Playmo-collecting!
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline JLMatterer

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil in the News
    • Plamobil In The News
« Reply #415 on: April 03, 2021, 22:53:47 »
Novelmore store window display from 2021, with 70641 Burnham Raiders Fire Ship & 70642 Novelmore Knights Airship.

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #416 on: April 04, 2021, 01:15:02 »
Very cool. Unusual for a 2 set only display

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #417 on: April 04, 2021, 08:45:36 »
Very nice! The box is marked 03/21, so has this display been superceded in the shop already?

Offline JLMatterer

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil in the News
    • Plamobil In The News
« Reply #418 on: April 04, 2021, 15:11:52 »
Very nice! The box is marked 03/21, so has this display been superceded in the shop already?

They're only selling me unopened displays. I think they've realized they make some $ that way. The ones that have been in windows usually aren't worth buying, as the sun bleaches the display & their grandkids play with them & lose parts. The first few displays I bought had missing parts & pieces from other displays mixed in.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #419 on: April 04, 2021, 16:16:40 »
Very nice :)

I want the zeppelin, and the boat.. AGH. I LOVE the sail... (and must have the cannons too!)  but I have the asian and the dragons - and they are ODD. VERY odd.