Author Topic: IMPORTANT INFORMATION About Picture Hosting Sites  (Read 6879 times)

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
Re: IMPORTANT INFORMATION About Picture Hosting Sites
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2011, 00:17:05 »
Gaston, do you see these two images?

I tried signing up for IS and I was able to upload and even see the image afterwards ???.

I see only the first one (astronaut) the other is the frog in ice.
I'll try creating an account...hold on....
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2011, 00:25:24 »
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I see everything now!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:
how come we didn't think of this before, Luciano?  :lol: :lol: :lol:
Apparently creating the account lifted the ban on the IP

thanx everyone!!!
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2011, 00:44:22 »
Fantastic!!!! Problem solved!  :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: Very strange that only those of you in that region would need an account to see the pics, but at least now you know!
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline PrimusPilus

• Playmo Addict
  • Aut caesar, aut nihil!
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2011, 00:55:13 »
It's not the creation of an account, but something to do with IP. IS doesn't ask for it's member to log on to see the images, so the server can't know who is trying to see the pics. The server only "releases" the image to the IPs that are oked by the webmaster. I think it's just a coincidence that now I created an account, and coincidentally they must have lifted the ban at the same time.
Cheers!
Luciano

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2011, 01:25:54 »
It's not the creation of an account, but something to do with IP. IS doesn't ask for it's member to log on to see the images, so the server can't know who is trying to see the pics. The server only "releases" the image to the IPs that are oked by the webmaster. I think it's just a coincidence that now I created an account, and coincidentally they must have lifted the ban at the same time.

mmm too much of a coincidence. I couldn't see them 1 second before I signed in. and then it was ok. I think creating the account frees your IP. Isn't your IP always the same?

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2011, 01:28:18 »
well there are some that are happy you figured it out what ever the reason  :clap:
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2011, 01:32:22 »
oh update info Luciano...
I MUST BE LOGGED IN TO SEE THE PICS. OTHERWISE IM BACK TO SQUARE ONE  >:( WEIRD!

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2011, 01:33:14 »
mmm too much of a coincidence. I couldn't see them 1 second before I signed in. and then it was ok. I think creating the account frees your IP. Isn't your IP always the same?
Yes, it stays the same. When you get on your work computer, see if you can see the pics before you sign in, the sign in and see if you can see them. If the same thing happens there, we'll know for sure.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline gaspodfreud

• x
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2011, 02:58:31 »
it's from image hosting , sadly i cannot choose the seize of the picture (it seems or again i understand nothing !! )

[img=http://piczasso.com/i/thumbs/xtym7.JPG]   

it's one of my j sparrow  , you can see it ? 

Offline gaspodfreud

• x
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2011, 03:00:21 »