Author Topic: Who are "Guests"  (Read 5919 times)

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
Re: Who are "Guests"
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2011, 18:03:39 »
A lot of members who have left for various reasons still check in as themselves and just don't say anything. When you look at the profile of a certain member, you can see when they were last active. I suppose there may be some who just log out and look in as a guest, but since you can't see everything when looking in as a guest, I would think they would occasionally go ahead and log in and have a look around. I think it would be hard to resist.

I don't think there's any way to tell the difference between a logged out user and an actual unregistered guest. Why do you ask?
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Alison01326

• formerly known as "Bad Mum!"
  • Playmo Lover
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2011, 12:20:48 »
I browsed for a couple of weeks before registering, and I often have a quick peek at the most recent posts without logging in.  Stops me settling at the computer when I am supposed to be doing something else.

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2011, 20:00:12 »
I browsed for a couple of weeks before registering, and I often have a quick peek at the most recent posts without logging in.  Stops me settling at the computer when I am supposed to be doing something else.

Probably a silly question but you ' hate trees '  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2011, 20:05:21 »

I was wondering that myself George!  :hmm:
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Alison01326

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2011, 20:13:16 »
I was wondering that myself George!  :hmm:

OK, I don't actually hate them, but I get very very annoyed with some of the Playmobil trees because every time I pick one up I manage to knock a bit off and I have to put it on again.  I'm fine with fir trees and palm trees.

Maybe I should change it to "I have some serious anger issues with certain Playmobil trees"

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2011, 21:14:55 »
 :lol: :lol: :lol: I had been wondering this too! Now that you say playmobil trees, that makes a little more sense. I was thinking you meant real trees!  :lol:
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2011, 21:27:03 »
Maybe I should change it to "I have some serious anger issues with certain Playmobil trees"

:hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

I actually love the pine, oak and magic trees as well as the pirate ones .

Over 120 total of pine trees , large, medium and small, about 30 or so pine trees , i am not sure about magic but round 30 i guess . I am absolutely crazy about these trees and i am ready to  put a signature to reflect on that admiration for playmo trees ....

:hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Alison01326

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2011, 22:32:55 »
Looks like I have completely hijacked this thread now  :-[  It doesn't look as though you have to pick your trees up and put them away every night, Giorginetto. What a collection  :)

To further hijack this thread (and this is my last word on the subject of trees), your photo somehow put me in mind of this TV advert which we have here .... it's one of my favourites and should make you smile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQBANqzqAgA&feature=related

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2011, 22:55:04 »
I hope i havent been misunderstood, I can get very sensitive when it comes to trees actually, i find it very upsetting and disturbing whats been happening to forests from a very young age . My family and i have always supported tree planting and have funded over many years such efforts to plant more trees and we are continuing to do so. I shall stop here as this has nothing to do with playmo trees and i hope i havent upset anyone in any way  :wave:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2011, 00:02:18 »
I'm with you on that, George. The deforestation that goes on all over the world these days is sickening.

I'm so glad to hear you only hate playmobil trees and not real trees, Bad Mum!  :lol: :lol: :lol: