Author Topic: Forum will be temporarily unavailable  (Read 8610 times)

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
Re: Forum will be temporarily unavailable
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2012, 16:01:38 »
Thanks for all your hard work, Sylvia, and it's good to have Playmofriends back.   :wave:
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2012, 16:01:54 »
LOVE the new look, and thanks so much for all your hard work, Sylvia!!! I know it must have been complicated.  But it looks like your hard work has paid off. :)

I do see one thing.... there's a problem with my avatar pic not showing up, and I can't seem to find the place in my profile to change it. ???
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2012, 16:08:25 »
It looks great, although it where just a few days I really missed the site.

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2012, 16:09:59 »
Looking great!!!! Thanks a lot Sylvia!!
I've missed you guys so much!!!
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2012, 16:10:56 »
I know, it was fine for a few days, but yesterday evening I really started missing the forum!
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2012, 16:29:24 »
Two quick things that I've noticed now:

1. Is there a way to make it so that more threads are visible on the first page of each individual forum? Now it seems like there are about half as many as there were on each page.

2. How do I find the Thread Notification settings? I can't seem to find it on my profile or account settings pages. There used to be a list of them and options for how to be notified in a little menu. :-\

Thanks! :)
~Pynedor~

Offline VicKlicktor

• Playmo Fanatic
  • Klick Kong
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2012, 16:38:28 »

Thanks, so many thanks, GRACIAS!!!!

Offline Elric

• Playmo Master
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2012, 17:39:45 »
I am at work and have bot seen what the site looks like on my laptop but I can actually see pics when I browse with my Blackberry, I can see pics and avatars for the first time ever!  Thanks!  I don't have to wait until I'm home to see the pics!

Offline Sylvia

• Administrator
  • Playmo Master
    • Just For Kl!cks
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2012, 19:30:07 »
Is there a way to make it so that more threads are visible on the first page of each individual forum? Now it seems like there are about half as many as there were on each page.

There is.  But I really wanted to make the pages more compact in height since I thought that would be helpful for people browsing using devices with small screens. I reduced the number listed on each page, but it's really easy to navigate to the next page with the numbers at the top. I can change it back if it becomes a major issue for people.

How do I find the Thread Notification settings? I can't seem to find it on my profile or account settings pages. There used to be a list of them and options for how to be notified in a little menu. :-\

Many pages are now located in drop-down menus which branch off from the main menu. Go to your Profile section, click on Modify Profile (next to the Profile Info button). The 4th item in the drop down menu is Notifications. :)

I'm only just now getting used to where to find things after more than 3 days. It was quite confusing to begin with. ;)

Offline davidnbun

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2012, 19:39:50 »
Sylvia

I really appreciate all the hard work you put into this website.

THANK YOU!!!!    :love:

David