Creative > Dioramas & Buildings

Christmas Village

(1/3) > >>

Sirena:
Hi everybody,

I set up my Christmas village (with some ideas from my family) and took pictures. It's kind of late, because I brought the stuff to set up the scene up from the basement a little after Christmas - but at our house it is Christmas every day!  :lol:

The first picture is the general view showing the whole village.

The second photo shows Mrs. Claus checking out the recipes, as the kids wait for treats.

The third photo shows something different than you might expect. The people are unloading the sleigh - Every year toys are delivered to the North  Pole in November, by boat. The toys are put on a sleigh, pulled by horses so the reindeer can rest. The toys are taken to the village for the toy shop. But Santa makes more toys to deliver on Christmas Eve.

The fourth picture is the reindeer stable, where one of the villagers is petting the reindeer. My papa made a klicky papa, and that is the one wearing the NY Yankees hat.

Sirena:
Here are some more photos.

Sirena:
Here are pictures of Santa's house and one last outdoor photo.

The first picture is Santa's office, but he is not there right now.

The second picture is Santa's workshop, where he is working with an elf.

The third picture is of the ground floor of his house, where there is an angel practicing her music.

And lastly - Merry Late Christmas!

Richard:

--- Quote from: Sirena on January 30, 2006, 17:27:36 ---... but at our house it is Christmas every day!  :lol:
--- End quote ---

After having met your papa, I know that's true ...

Hello, Sirena ...

You have made a wonderful display and have made a great use of Playmobil Klickys, buildings and accessories ...  :wow:

Thank you your the marvellous idea of using the pony ranch for Santa's reindeer stable! ...   8-)

And, I love your bakery. I think that's where I want to work (as a sampler) ...

Thank you again and all the best,
Richard

Little Jo:
Wow, what a nice display!  :o :)9 I like the penguins in the woodland scene (indeed, it's the north pole  :D) and the toy collection scenery.  Lots of details included there.

What is this little blue figure in the basket next to the pink bear? Is it a micro-klicky figure? (Never have seen this before, or is this a customization?)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version