General > News

Early 2022 catalogue preview

<< < (16/17) > >>

Eplay:
This is great news!  :D :D :D
I hope that it will be possible to order spare parts from these sets.

Rasputin:
Great news indeed, thanks for the link to the pictures

And hopefully along with the re-release of the 5300 we get a bunch of DS (now know as PLUS ) sets …Victorian car/truck again in black, street lamp again, photographer, outdoor patio, party, tricycle, street vendor , hobo & beat down cop, 5300 xtra floor, etc……

The circus is nice but I would have been even more excited if it were the classic version…..but those were more animal centric and a taboo these days

Great news thanks again  :love:

Pynedor:
Thank you all for posting this information here and in the other related thread!

While I agree that some of these sets look very unlike the more traditional Playmobil sets we're used to, I am glad that there are new sets planned! It's much better than the alternative.

The Series 21 Fi?ures look great! The cloaked vampire, warrior with gold armour, fencer, gargoyle, angelic warrior, blue queen, ninja girl, and Indian woman look fantastic!

The Playmo-Friends, Special Plus, and DuoPack sets have some nice figures too. The harpist is great. The red super hero has some nice parts; those flames need to be used with a wizard! The Arab man and woman are really nice too. The Snake Enchantress might be the best new figure of all though! :D

And, the Classic Mini and 911 Carrera look fantastic! Now that we have Porsche and Mercedes sets, I'm still waiting for some classic BMWs to be released though! A 2002 or E30 would be so cool. :D

Rasputin:
A nice classic Isetta would be awesome

But a BMW 1972 2002 Tii

Or a 635CSI

GrahamB:
Ooh! Can we have a Robin Reliant too?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version