Author Topic: 4324 School building - what are these 2 small shields for?  (Read 2386 times)

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
Re: 4324 School building - what are these 2 small shields for?
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2011, 01:04:12 »
...Another part like the poo/ice cream that has more than one use! :D
Damo :)

and FLatcat-Damo,
are there other dual/multi-use PM parts enough to start an interesting new thread (but better confined to only 'official' PM uses or else the possibilities will be endless :P 

Offline playmogal

• places for playmo women to go
  • Playmo Master
  • The bride and groom topper-my son's wedding cake
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2011, 01:04:31 »
Cheng, Some options that roll off the tip of my tongue include:

1. They look like sewer clean out lids, the part you unscrew if your sewer lines are plugged. Nummy, this smells great, too, as you can imagine what is in that plugged sewer line!

2. In some grilled sandwich restaurants, they use a piece like this to hold the sandwich on the grill and brown the bread a bit, a la a panini.

3. You could also use them to cover a swim pool bottom drain...but only in the very deep end where know one will step on one and break her leg.

4. How about a bug smasher as the men in our house are quite timid when it comes to smashing big bugs inside our house. A cricket, cockroach, moth, or big ant would not know what hit him before going into a final, very deep sleep.

5. A cover to a round, heated casserole dish.

6. A lid to a smelly chamber pot.

I vote for number 5. because it smells good!!! Pgal :wave:
After two decades of male toys (esp. Lego and PM) in our house, it is time to build something for us women!

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
    • PlaymoDB ... the UNOFFICIAL online database for Playmobil® toys
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2011, 01:44:52 »
good idea Tiermann

and Flatcat, if there are transparent versions, maybe we should try to get a photo and get it listed in playmoDb?

Already there. 30 28 1140 - Shield, round, small / buckler A photo would be nice, though, since it's hard to show "clear" in a line drawing.

PlaymoDB.org has catalogued over FIFTY-FIVE THOUSAND parts in more than 6100 sets. Come and visit to find any set or part numbers you need to know!

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2011, 03:13:23 »
Already there. 30 28 1140 - Shield, round, small / buckler A photo would be nice, though, since it's hard to show "clear" in a line drawing.

ah..my apologies, I didnt see this earlier or I would have asked what those 4 discs were for in the trapeze set :P
thanks Heather and Tiermann

And, I thought the tamborine was a low wheeled chair in the plans until I saw the 3-D pic  :lol:

@playmogal: from sewer covers to casserole covers  ;D what can have wider uses than ths part?! from our noses' point of view :lol:
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 03:22:52 by cheng »

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2011, 14:31:09 »
It's not so easy to show clear in a photo either, but I have this one on my shield site you are welcome to use Heather

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2011, 00:37:06 »
very kind of you Tiermann !
(Heather, I hope you'll have a dedicated assistant someday ;) many of our friends here probably have a lot more info to share  ;) and PM is launching more and more stuff very year  ;D )