Author Topic: Corso's Western Diorama 2020  (Read 4329 times)

Online GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
Re: Corso's Western Diorama 2020
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2020, 11:30:05 »
That new banker is a nice klicky! How much redundancy payment did the old guy get?

I can move those pictures to your original post and remove the links to the images that are no longer available if you wish, Corso. There is quite a short time in which you can edit your own posts, unfortunately.
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline Corso

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2020, 16:11:46 »
That new banker is a nice klicky! How much redundancy payment did the old guy get?

I can move those pictures to your original post and remove the links to the images that are no longer available if you wish, Corso. There is quite a short time in which you can edit your own posts, unfortunately.

The old banker got more than he deserved - like all bankers ;)

It would be great if you could replace the old links in my first post with the new ones, many thanks in advance!

Online GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2020, 08:00:54 »

It would be great if you could replace the old links in my first post with the new ones, many thanks in advance!

Done
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline Corso

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2020, 15:42:54 »
Many thanks!

Offline Macruran

• desperate but not serious
  • Playmo Master
  • Hiya!
    • my incomplete collection spreadsheet
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2020, 01:19:59 »
The old banker got more than he deserved - like all bankers ;)

:lol:
   :lol:   :lol:
:lol:  :lol:      :lol:
   :lol:

"We like things in little." - G. Stein  
 :roman:

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2020, 11:27:43 »
This is beautiful  :love: The colours!!

I really enjoyed the Back-To-The-Future incident, I wasn't expecting it  ;D

So pretty... And I'm happy to see the Spirit villa being used in a Western setting - I was wondering how that would look.

Offline Ackie

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2021, 14:51:08 »
I really really enjoyed looking though all your pictures of your Western Diorama. I’m loving all the details you’v added within the Western Dioram.
It doesn’t matter how big or small your Playmobil collection is, it’s what you do with it that matters.

Offline PlaymoGuardian

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2021, 02:21:58 »
Definitely feels like a complete western environment. Has just about everything I’d look for and certainly tells a nice story. Enjoy the little saloon the most...there’s something special about those little pink/purple jugs that is a must have in such a room, very cool...

Offline Alex

• Playmo Pal
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2021, 21:05:42 »
That is beautiful - very well done!